Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2007   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
GameTrailers "Pop-Block": Grand Theft Auto IV

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29197.html

Have been waiting for this.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #2
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
cool, thanks
Old 12-21-2007   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I had no idea what this was from the title, so for anyone else in that same boat...

It's the third trailer with facts that pop up throughout it. Quite cool.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #4
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
I had no idea what this was from the title, so for anyone else in that same boat...

It's the third trailer with facts that pop up throughout it. Quite cool.
Yeh, like I did not know about dancing being back, or is that a wrong assumption ?
an Brucies tattoo, means * ME * its all so cool , this game is kicking butt.
Old 12-21-2007   #5
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I thought that dancing was just in a cutscene, but if you can call up women for a date as previous previews said then perhaps it is back.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007   #6
FG
CJ would be so proud

Yeh , this game seems to be packed full of features, even if there are some you don't like , there's plenty to keep everyone happy, I hope thats what it means, " Things will be..............MORE ** " ? ?
Old 12-22-2007   #7
redninja216

redninja216 is on a distinguished roadredninja216 is on a distinguished road
hey, its 'Pop-Up Video' Games!

Kinda wish I had more info... this game makes me too antsy.
redninja216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #8
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I can't wait to see what missions Manny gives us. Hes an ex-hood, so that means hes gonna want us to be going into the ghetto, right?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #9
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'm glad to see billiards coming back in GTA4. I really enjoyed shooting pool in SA, and for a minigame it was pretty well fleshed out. Hopefully with the advanced physics engine in GTA4 it'll be even better, and maybe we'll get more choices for games (maybe 8-ball, 9-ball, cutthroat, straight pool)
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #10
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorRichardsFanatic View Post
I can't wait to see what missions Manny gives us. Hes an ex-hood, so that means hes gonna want us to be going into the ghetto, right?
Probably, since he's a wigger and all.
Old 12-22-2007   #11
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
no, he's a black man.. Brucie's a wigger..

btw, nothing new in this video.. I think all of those infos have been noticed by users already..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #12
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
You probably picking on a wrong guy.

http://www.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/inc/i...characters.php

Test

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 02-13-2008 at 12:44 AM.. Reason: testing...
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #13
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
You probably picking on a wrong guy.

http://www.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/inc/i...characters.php
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES View Post
no, he's a black man.. Brucie's a wigger..

btw, nothing new in this video.. I think all of those infos have been noticed by users already..

Oh yeah lol I miss-read lol my fault, Im just hyped cuz by 16thbday and getting a car, but yeah Bruices' a wigger not Manny I put wrong name lolz.
Old 12-22-2007   #14
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Im just hyped cuz by 16thbday and getting a car
hey, I didn't know you could get a license in Bosnia when you're 16.. or are you just getting a car?
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote