Old 10-11-2007   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
New GTA IV Article

First one since the delay I think, anyway Australian website GamePlayer has put up their own little preview of GTA IV, Here, if Slim or Asif or another New Poster could just throw this on the main page, would be great, if not I'll do it when I get back later.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #2
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
nice find, will read.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #3
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow lots of info. But i want to know is when you accept a mission i want to know how much money you will be getting for it.Because in the past gta games they say they will make it worth you while and they only give you like 2-5 thousand.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'll take a look at the article and put it up
Old 10-11-2007   #5
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking12
Wow lots of info. But i want to know is when you accept a mission i want to know how much money you will be getting for it.Because in the past gta games they say they will make it worth you while and they only give you like 2-5 thousand.

yeah, lots of info we already knew about... its just another re-preview

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I didn't notice anything new in that preview, all it did was make me want the game more.
Old 10-11-2007   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I've went through and listed a few new things I saw in the article. Check it out in the news post.
Old 10-11-2007   #8
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Well, this doesn't feed me...I'm still hungry for more... I need a trailer or something, which reviels things
Old 10-11-2007   #9
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
New screenshots, though.

EDIT: some
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Well all of the ones I posted are new in the digital availability sense. The only other time we'd seen them is in magazine scans.
Old 10-11-2007   #11
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Upper right screenshot on the main page reminds me a lot of Hitman: Blood Money. And not just because of the bald guy in the suit.

I had set H:BM as a personal visual expectation for GTA:IV, so it's all the more coincidental.
Old 10-11-2007   #12
Shepherd1991

We knew all of this New info... How many times is it going to say how unique the cell phone is? Good lord No offence SLim Good job buddy and thanks for the post!

Last edited by Shepherd1991; 10-11-2007 at 07:10 PM..
Old 10-14-2007   #13
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
That site is almost 3 months late with getting out the preview on the 2nd demo. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote