Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007   #1
enzoferrari522
Banned
Banned

enzoferrari522 is infamous around these partsenzoferrari522 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation GTA GAMING is wrong. GTA IV = October 16th

I have to say, GTA Gaming is wrong. Take2-Interactive is releasing GTA IV this month. I had a discussion with a rep from the company saying they are releasing it on October 16th, 2007. Slim Trashman, you are wrong. Rockstar games is a sub-sector affiliate with Take2, and is releasing GTA IV this month...THIS MONTH!!! (again, the Special Edition is only available to ones who pre-order it. it is released the same day as the regular edition)

Other members, believe me, not Slim Trashman.

Please disregard any comments that Slim Trashman uses to contradict (argue against) me.

I spoke to a rep, Slim did not.
Old 10-10-2007   #2
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Fuck, who forgot to lock up the mental facility?

We've got an escapee loose!
Old 10-10-2007   #3
enzoferrari522
Banned
Banned

enzoferrari522 is infamous around these partsenzoferrari522 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Excuse me.

I spoke to a rep and SLIM TRASHMAN IS WRONG
Old 10-10-2007   #4
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
You had a discussion with a rep from the wrong company. Zidane, site owner, talked to Take2 about the release date confusion just a couple of weeks ago I think, and they assured him it was delayed until next year.

You'll see on the 16th when you run to a store to buy the game and find out it's actually delayed

In before close, again.
Old 10-10-2007   #5
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzoferrari522
I spoke to a rep and SLIM TRASHMAN IS WRONG
Congratulations. What's his name? Where did you speak to him?

Also, why has Take2 failed to change their official statement that GTA4 is indeed delayed?

Or are you just trollerskatin' in the rink called GTAGaming? ;p
Old 10-10-2007   #6
enzoferrari522
Banned
Banned

IM RIGHT. YOURE WRONG. I SPOKE TO AN EXCLUSIVE REP FROM TAKE TWO LAST WEEK. HE SAID THAT ANYTHING FROM GTAGAMING.COM SHOULD BE DISREGARDED, UNLESS IT SAYS THE RELEASE DATE IS OCTOBER 16TH
Old 10-10-2007   #7
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Take2 just fail to update their site. I don't see why this guy (troll or no troll) can't get over the fact it's delayed. The rest of the forum has

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzoferrari522
IM RIGHT. YOURE WRONG. I SPOKE TO AN EXCLUSIVE REP FROM TAKE TWO LAST WEEK. HE SAID THAT ANYTHING FROM GTAGAMING.COM SHOULD BE DISREGARDED, UNLESS IT SAYS THE RELEASE DATE IS OCTOBER 16TH
Ahaha! It's not GTAGaming that's making the claim! It's Rockstar Games. Ring a bell?

EDIT: I'm not going to waste time trying to correct this guy anymore. He can find out the hard way.
Old 10-10-2007   #8
Roxstein
HK343

Making trolls reveal themselves to be as such isn't the hardest task you will encounter on a forum. Case in point: this guy.
Old 10-10-2007   #9
enzoferrari522
Banned
Banned

HE WOULD NOT GIVE HIS NAME. WE SPOKE AT A STARBUCKS ON MICHIGAN AVENUE IN CHICAGO, IL. TAKE TWO HAS NOT FAILED. THEY CLAIM TO BE RELEASING IT ON OCTOBER 16TH, AND THEY ARE CORRECT, BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD THEY SAY THAT?!
Old 10-10-2007   #10
enzoferrari522
Banned
Banned

Suck it asswipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Take2 just fail to update their site. I don't see why this guy (troll or no troll) can't get over the fact it's delayed. The rest of the forum has

Ahaha! It's not GTAGaming that's making the claim! It's Rockstar Games. Ring a bell?

EDIT: I'm not going to waste time trying to correct this guy anymore. He can find out the hard way.
Yes, rockstar is making s false claim due to uninformed employees who havent spoken to a TAKE2 rep...like me
Old 10-10-2007   #11
scorged

Caps lock!!! OMGZZ lewl!! Quick way to look kooooooooooool... no but rly, how do you find your way to this site without prior warnings of the delay? I mean its on all the big gaming news websites (Gamespot, IGN, ect.). Someone lied to you dude... Sorry haha Rockstar and take2 are one in the same in the case btw lol.

Old 10-10-2007   #12
enzoferrari522
Banned
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
Caps lock!!! OMGZZ lewl!! Quick way to look kooooooooooool... no but rly, how do you find your way to this site without prior warnings of the delay? I mean its on all the big gaming news websites (Gamespot, IGN, ect.). Someone lied to you dude... Sorry haha
I was not lied to. GTA GAMING is a poorly informed site, and terminating it is a project being worked on.....
Old 10-10-2007   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Damn that first post really reminds me that I need to fix that damn emoticon error. Warned for spamming (reposting the same topic that was closed).