Old 09-30-2007   #1
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
delayed more?

I don't know if the home page just says DELAYED for no apparent reason, or if it's delayed even longer? I saw at the bottom of it that it said " USA Release Date: Tuesday, 1st April, 2008." Has that always been there or is that new?

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #2
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
it's always said 2008, but it hasn't always said "DELAYED" in big letters. I just noticed that as wekk
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #3
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
well yea i knew it has always said '08. My bad for not clarifying, my question was did it always say April '08

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #4
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
They never had a confirmed release date on the website. It was just always assumed to be in April or May.
Old 10-01-2007   #5
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Hmm, that's odd that someone has changed that back.

Slim previously said they had heard from a reliable source that the new release date was March 4th, but the only official info I've heard is the Financial Q2 of 2008 which is between Feb 1st & April 30th.

Anything on or before April 30th 2008 I wouldn't consider a delay.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #6
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope they have improved it rather than waste the time getting it to work for ps3.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayuk2
i hope they have improved it rather than waste the time getting it to work for ps3.

No. The 360 version wasnt even complete when they announced the delay and Rockstar even said that both consoles were having problems with the game.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Sorry if that confused you, ignore the actual date on there, it's set automatically by the code. I just changed it to "DELAYED" until further notice.
Old 10-01-2007   #9
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayuk2
360 was having its own share of problems on the game. Rockstar was expressing how not having a hard drive guaranteed in every console was a drawback.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Now Microsoft has approved to Green Light HDD-Only Titles.

This means Rockstar can now make GTAIV, regardless if the game will need a Hard Drive. Of course people who bought a Core should be allowed to suffer anyway
Old 10-08-2007   #11
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah wot happened to the count-down, i liked that.....
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote