Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2007   #31
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer
How about where there really is a good cop once in a while. He/She would come up to the main character and give them some advice, or warn them, on the order of: "Hey kid, if you go to Joe's place, only use the rear entrance." "I went to school with your brother, I'd appreciate it if you stayed out of my area." "If you got something really good on a bad cop, let me know, and I'll see it gets to the right people - your name won't ever be mentioned." Somethihng like that.
OT
Yes , there needs to be a much improved dialoge between Niko an the cops /or whom ever he is dealing with..that could double as a passtime , aswell.

beats .. " hey homie pass me a blunt "
Old 09-22-2007   #32
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Serously guys, I would love to see a CG Doliphin.
Old 09-22-2007   #33
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
If the whole "human shield" thing comes into the game, I'd like to see some kind of hostage stand off with the Police. Or if I'm in an area filled with people, the Police hesitate to fire do to the civilians being in danger.
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #34
Shepherd1991

I hope the Poilce Radio is like Need For Speed Most Wanted!!
Old 10-05-2007   #35
manodemidas

manodemidas is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be a nice addition de ability to pull over when in a chase, wait until the cop gets near your door, slam a Desert Eagle in his face and then accelerate away

Also, if they put in the "tackle" thing, you should be able to try to take him off you, and then run away or shoot him
Old 10-05-2007   #36
Shepherd1991

Hell I wont need any of this. It would be cool to do that but once I have my AK-47 nobody is going to walk away
Old 10-05-2007   #37
smoking12
Banned
Banned

smoking12 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like messing with the cops i really dont care if i get busted and lose my guns what i hated is that they would take some money.
smoking12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007   #38
Shepherd1991

Yea, but it wasn't much. Besides you could always kill a random ped and get cash immidiatly XD
Old 10-05-2007   #39
smoking12
Banned
Banned

you might not get money like you use to i wonder if you get paid aloat for missions like gta3
Old 10-05-2007   #40
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
rockstar adding 2 realism... in gta4 i dont think gettin lots of money is gunna b easy.... nd da story line is rags 2 only slightly beta rags
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #41
smoking12
Banned
Banned

i wonder if you can purchase safe house like apartments or buy a business like in previous gta games
Old 10-06-2007   #42
Hertick
Newbie Member

Hertick is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi people,

this topic has grown alot since ive last been on hehe, has anyone noticed in the previous gta games how "easy" it is to get away from the cops. Like when you have GTA San Andreas for example: and you get a 2 wanted to star, and then a cop chases after you, for some reason rockstar made it so its so easy to get away from the cops, they havent really made it realistic in that respect... if you guys get what i mean.

And as far it goes with the "police side missions" an idea would be to instead of killing someone, and then moving onto the next criminal to kill.. Why not do something simmilar to True Crime. Where you get called to crimes at different times by your police radio.. i would enjoy that more instead of some text coming on the screen saying: "There is a suspect on foot in grove" lol ...

anyway, keep adding your thoughts and ideas people =D there all really neat so far.

I present you...
MUGSHOT

Thank you very much
Hertick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007   #43
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Mugshot:
You hit upon something, why not also bring out a GTA game, where the main character is, don't hate me for this CJ please, a Cop, and he's one of the very few good cops in the game, he and CJ mix it up a few times, then wind up working, more-or-less, together
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #44
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
how about for minor incidents in the car the cop would just pull u over nd a small fine...... the cop would sound his sirens nd you would hav a minute 2 pull over... if the time runs out nd you havnt pulled over you get an instant two-star wanted level.... that would be so much beta than accidently dingin a cop car the then be busted nd lose all your weapons..... could be a bit of a pain durin missions 2.....nd it might get annoying always gettin pulled over... sum people might probably just take the two star wanted level
JP
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote