Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007   #1
jeffb83
Newbie Member

jeffb83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is GTA4 out of line for the Jack Thompson mission?

Is GTA4 out of line for killing anti-gamer lawyer, Jack Thompson, in the game? link:

http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/237...-jack-thompson
jeffb83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Nowhere does it say it's JT.

Just becuase a character is a lawyer who mentions video games doesn't mean anything. That in game lawyer is a male with hair who wears clothes and speaks English, so many similarities yet... he's not me.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, they used the Slim boxart.

It's obvious who they were taking a stab at, but a little humour never hurt anyone.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #4
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I'm really looking forward to this mission.
Old 09-20-2007   #5
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Jack thompon tried to sue rockstar because he said they were selling adult content to kids. Its not rockstars fault or even the ESPR. Its not even the game retailers fault and guys that work at game or gamestation or any other store thst sell games can't say no your too young because its the parants and grandparents fault becuase They are buying it for the kids and then the parents try to sue or do something to rockstar. The parents maybe go to court and say I can't beleive you are selling this to little kids. Its the parents fault. They shouldn't have bought it for their young child anyway. Its the parents fault and it really pisses me off.

Anyway I can't wait until I play GTA IV for the first time and I begin that level, I'm gonna have so much fun in that little office with that game-hating lawyer. Visualize Jack Thomson, Visualize Jack Thompson, Visualize Jack Thompson. I am gonna retry that level all day long and see all the different ways I can kill him. Maybe with a chainsaw or maybe an uzi to the brain, or I could get a cops nightstick and shove it up his ass and then Jack Thompson, sorry, eh, Goldberg. would really know the justice system.
Old 09-20-2007   #6
Reddyfire
Newbie Member

Reddyfire is on a distinguished roadReddyfire is on a distinguished road
Hey who said Jack Thompson was in this game anyways I thought the Lawyer's name was Goldberg. I guess Jack Thompson has never heard of Freedom of Speech and therefore needs to get a life.
Reddyfire is offline   Reply With Quote