Old 09-08-2007   #1
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
New GTA IV Information

I read this and thought I should just post it. New features sound awsome.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=294082
Old 09-08-2007   #2
rellimjoe
Mahoy

rellimjoe is on a distinguished roadrellimjoe is on a distinguished roadrellimjoe is on a distinguished roadrellimjoe is on a distinguished road
This is already on the homepage.
Old 09-08-2007   #3
Ferrari4yoface
CAR GOD

Ferrari4yoface is an unknown quantity at this point
most of that is posted in another thread, forgot which one... but i never saw a few things on there. nice

Thxs to rellimjoe for the retouching
Ferrari4yoface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I read that topic yesterday. Thought I should wait for the scans before posting a thread by myself. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #5
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Reasons for not releasing:

"The Halo 3 effect"

That probably was a smart move though, now I don't need to worry about which game to play.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #6
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
What's the Halo 3 effect?

Yeah.. New info is good but nothing special.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #7
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
By saying "The Halo 3 effect" they are implying that IV was delayed because Rockstar though Halo 3 would outsell it. I'm not saying that Halo 3 wouldn't outsell IV if it was released in October as planned, but we know that isn't the reason for the delay.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well it looks like someone (if not Jordan at PlanetGTA) has found that this piece of information: A random woman yells "This s*** is bananas" from her car. may be a referring to this: "Bully" Protest

Fucking brilliant, Rockstar XD <3
Old 09-11-2007   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I think Ash has mentioned this in his soundtrack thread. But I remember it now that you mention the Bully protest, that really is a good reference if it is the case.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote