Old 07-10-2007   #61
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
I remember they were gonna go less mainstream. So why not have Dinosaur jr., Andre Nikatina, you know, that stuff. Cant think of much indie, I listen to so much mainstream metal and other stuff
Old 07-10-2007   #62
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21
you never listened to any of the bands from vice city or san andreas.

i pity the fuck out of you.

and come on there will be mainstream music, it just wont be a huge catalog of it.
Wee, easy tiger. Ofcourse I knew many of the bands in Vice City and San Andreas. BUT, it had tonnes of songs from many groups I'd never heard of. If you're white living in the suburbs chances are, at age 12 (whcn I first played) you wouldn't know of Kurtis Blow, Man Parrish, Oliver Cheatham, The Whipsers, the list goes on.

I pity the fuck out of you, aswell.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #63
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I pity the world when we reach the point where our minds are closed to a wide variety of music.
Like Lm who is miles ahead of me in all genres of music, keep your mind open.

Sometimes I turn off the GTA stations and play my own player.
Old 07-10-2007   #64
maddmike
Banned
Banned

maddmike is on a distinguished roadmaddmike is on a distinguished road
i want some opera...i loved gta3 for that reson...driving slow in a black esperanto listening to duble cleff fm...i had to paint the damn car 3445-0475349765983474 times to get it black but when i did i loved it
maddmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #65
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
That was Italian opera , it fit the mob atmosphere in III. Loved that effect , like when you walked up to Ma's place you knew you where in mob-turf.
Old 07-10-2007   #66
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Wee, easy tiger. Ofcourse I knew many of the bands in Vice City and San Andreas. BUT, it had tonnes of songs from many groups I'd never heard of. If you're white living in the suburbs chances are, at age 12 (whcn I first played) you wouldn't know of Kurtis Blow, Man Parrish, Oliver Cheatham, The Whipsers, the list goes on.

I pity the fuck out of you, aswell.
that was a joke, but being a DJ myself, i was exposed to all kinda of music

i first started playing gta when i was 15....in '97
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #67
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Updated and added first confirmed station.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #68
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
yeah that WKTT should be the talk back radio station in IV, we know the truth is what it stands for btw
numba1kkilla_oj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #69
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by numba1kkilla_oj
we know the truth is what it stands for btw
I think that's kind of Obvious
Old 07-13-2007   #70
numba1kkilla_oj
"u kno what a hassa is"
Amateur Member

numba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished roadnumba1kkilla_oj is on a distinguished road
lol, only read the update on the first page after i posted that
numba1kkilla_oj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #71
Ash_735

Small Update, just a rumour.
Old 08-17-2007   #72
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Wow, that song is so recent.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007   #73
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
+Rep. I really hope the soundtrack will be good.
Old 09-08-2007   #74
Ash_735

Update, added news of Airbourne.
Old 09-08-2007   #75
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ash, here are further infos on new tracks.
Quote:
2 songs were heard on the radio,a reggae song,and Run DMC´s "Sucker MC´s"
assuming this guy isn't lying. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote