Old 09-03-2007   #1
niko bolik
Newbie Member

niko bolik is an unknown quantity at this point
next one from gta 4

i think they are gonna do the same city again because gta4 is liberty city like gta 3 then it went to psp then vice city again on psp so i think there's gonna be an even better version of vice next for ps3 and xbox, i don't know but they could do that install new features like be able to go out the city and all that, and san andreas well they might make one of that to i heard a romer they might bring a lower graghic gta 4 to ps2, i think they should for those who don't have a ps3 are xbox 360 but i'm getting one at christmas just so i can play gta 4 xbox 360 premium

hope this info interests you

niko bolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #2
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Well, you might be right, vice city has existed in all 3 of the gta universes, so VC might be next, but I dont think that we should worry about it right now.
Old 09-03-2007   #3
niko bolik
Newbie Member

niko bolik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
Well, you might be right, vice city has existed in all 3 of the gta universes, so VC might be next, but I dont think that we should worry about it right now.
yeah we should focus on gtaIV because thats gonna be one smakker of a game i can't whate teill it comes out i read i review that they have deylayed it because there adding more stuff to it to make it last for years so it might be 2 are 3 years till the next one they say

niko bolik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #4
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko bolik
yeah we should focus on gtaIV because thats gonna be one smakker of a game i can't whate teill it comes out i read i review that they have deylayed it because there adding more stuff to it to make it last for years so it might be 2 are 3 years till the next one they say
That might be true. For all we know, maybe the next GTA after IV could be the last.
Old 09-03-2007   #5
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Ehh i doubt it, GTA Vice City was a huge hit, much bigger then 3 and SA, i doubt a prettier looking version of the game and sticking a person from a different race will really make anyone buy it.

BUT... if it was Tommy again, and say 10 years later, i probably wouldnt buy it either. When you think of Vice City, you think of Tommy Vercetti and the 80's... not some 50-year-old dude in the 00's

Also Shy Child, i dont think R* would end a franchise as successful as GTA just as more powerful consoles come out =p
Old 09-03-2007   #6
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
-snip-
Also Shy Child, i dont think R* would end a franchise as successful as GTA just as more powerful consoles come out =p
You never know. People are always bashing R* and the GTA franchise. It's just a matter of time before R* cross the line again and get their games banned.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #7
sbart
Newbie Member

sbart is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Ehh i doubt it, GTA Vice City was a huge hit, much bigger then 3 and SA, i doubt a prettier looking version of the game and sticking a person from a different race will really make anyone buy it.

BUT... if it was Tommy again, and say 10 years later, i probably wouldnt buy it either. When you think of Vice City, you think of Tommy Vercetti and the 80's... not some 50-year-old dude in the 00's

it was a huge hit, but in my opinion gta 3 was better than vice city. i just liked the feel of liberty city better over vice city.
Old 09-03-2007   #8
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
yeah, seeing tommy as an old fart, like older than sal, it would just be wrong.
Old 09-04-2007   #9
Dan

Dan  can only hope to improve
Seeing Tommy ever again would be wrong, he's frozen in my mind as the coolest characer yet
I've never played VCS, and I don't plan to, I hope they don't do Vice City for a 3rd time. I'm just not as hyped as I used to be for GTA, I still think the new city shouldn't be called "Liberty" why not add a new city to the 'universe'? How do they explain the drastic changes from the other two maps? I'll probably still end up buying it though.
Old 09-08-2007   #10
Red Skull

Red Skull is on a distinguished roadRed Skull is on a distinguished road
the next one should be a 3d version of the GTA2 game, now that would be the nuts!!!! bringing back the ziabatzu, the lunis, rednecks, scientists etc...set in the near future with them really cool cars again! gta2 was the best for me! i was really hoping that gtaIV was gonna be a 3d gta2 but oh well im still hyped for IV.

BUT ROCKSTAR FOR THE NEXT ONE DO GTA2 AGAIN!!!
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote