Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2007   #1
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
Why GTAIV is going to be absolutely amazing.....

go on then.......
Old 08-20-2007   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
BECUZ ITS LIKE DA NEXT GTA SINCE SAN ANDREAS WHICH WAS COOL WITH CJ PROPER G, IVE HEARD CJ WILL BE IN 4 LOLOLOL!!!1!!1!!1

Seriously, we don't know, we haven't played it, All we have to go on is news, and the fact that it is GTA on a new generation of consoles and that the series is rebboted again. So new features, more realistic, etc.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #3
Sparthan
Tonight we dine in HELL !

Sparthan is on a distinguished roadSparthan is on a distinguished road
cuz Doctor House said so

Thanks soooooo much .:Clansman:. for the sig and the avatar
Sparthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #4
Calsydinhio
Chill Winstaaarn
Newbie Member

Calsydinhio is an unknown quantity at this point
So i can pretend Niko is a Millwall fan who got lost on his way to a match in eastern europe then after years of living there and picking up the accent then decided to move to America to have kick off and spread football all around America before Beckham does.
Old 08-20-2007   #5
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Because GTA is always amazing.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
T-V basically summed it up right there.

I've always loved GTA. GTA hasn't always been the most graphically amazing game, the most physically amazing (as in in-game physics), the most anything amazing compared to the other games out there really. GTA IV, however, is the same game concept we've all come to love, BUT this time with amazing graphics, amazing physics, and over all realistic in all ways that still keep the game fun to play.
Old 08-21-2007   #7
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
The missions you take aren't going to be crazy. The're going to be the fun kind of realistic, if it goes like the previewed hitman mission. I think the're going to be, like I said, action movie missions. Kill him, steal this, retrieve this. If the missions are free going, then unlike the way the preview mission was described, I could bust in there with my normal clothes, and shoot my way to the guy's office before killing him too. I also hope you can actually sneak around, too. Think Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. You can do all quests at once, and complete them how you want to.
Old 08-22-2007   #8
Dawlish

Dawlish is an unknown quantity at this point
haha!, best quote ever-

"you look like a eight year old john candy"

mint.
Old 08-22-2007   #9
passage
If it ain't raw, it's worthless.

passage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nice
They haven't really disappointed me yet, so I don't expect them to do it this time.
passage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007   #10
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Somewhere, hidden on the forums, is a hideous old picture of me, hence the quote hehe. My hair is much longer now. Anyway...

I suggest we get back on topic:

GTA IV > You