Old 08-20-2007   #1
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Blockbuster Release Date

Hey all,
I've been an employee at a local Blockbuster store for almost a year now. Today, we received the morning update, downloads the latest release dates, products, and other things into the system.

With this being my first day back at work, I figured I'd see what it said about the GTA release date.

Now, this in no way is official confirmation of anything at all, because at this point a lot of different sites are displaying different release dates.

The one listed on the Blockbuster system was February, 5th, 2008. The release dates I've seen thus far put into the Blockbuster system have been pretty reliable, so I'm gonna just hope for this one.

I can try and get a picture for proof, if you really need it. But, going to a local blockbuster and asking them to look it up on the computer should churn out the same results.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Certainly possible since it fits into the window given.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007   #3
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
No reason not to believe you man

It's kind of alright, I don't think it makes a huge difference.

Now if you came in and said it was pushed beyond Early2008 release, THAT would have been reaction worthy
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #4
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
about a week before my birthday what a great gift this would be
Old 08-21-2007   #5
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Anything past 2007 disappoints me.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007   #6
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Yeah, Im still dissapointed.

Oh well..
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote