Join Date: Mar 2007
New GTA IV Info. and Previews
Summary of all recent new information derived from newly released magazines:
- Niko can have several missions active at one time, cycling through them via your phone's 'To Do' list.
- And in the middle of a mission, Niko can take on entirely different jobs.
- Niko can pay double the amount to make the taxi drivers drive twice as fast.
- The Xbox 360 Version of the game is 80% complete
- The itself is set in October 2007.
- Pedestrians also Cough, Sneeze, Smoke and Mutter in their breath
- Hardly any duplicate pedestrian models and car models in the same area.
- Throughtout the game, bigger weapons will have to be stashed out of sight or Niko will attract attention.
- The offices are large with multiple rooms and the jumpy glitchiness of the PS2 titles is largely absent.
News from http://www.angelcraftstudios.com/gta4/index.html
Obscured By Clouds
Join Date: May 2005
Not much to take from this. I like the diversity, that you can take on several missions at the same time.
Join Date: Jul 2007
Magazine Scans for GTA4 will be available on a special server that I will provide to a few selected people like Asif of GTAGaming and Jordan Liles and Adriaan of PlanetGTA as well as a few others.
But you would like to be added to this special list of 100 people then please email me or contact me on here and i'll consider your application.
But I won't be handing this address out to anyone as I don't wana face any kind of legal action.
News : http://mattyblog.cookynet.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by raidenraider200; 08-19-2007 at 04:01 PM..
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Well I've already posted this as news and credited C-Bullets for informing me, but once Asif gets back he can edit the scans in and credit you if he wants ok?
Oh please, no.
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Slow Death, CA
i hope the scans are new.
i want to hear somthing bout the fighting.
Join Date: Aug 2004
I feel it unnecessary to get scans of these 4 magazines, these are based on the same demo since around the E3.
Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Join Date: May 2006
Location: a radiator
The "cough, smoke, sneeze, mutter" aspect adds even more to the realism. At least we'll have to "try" in this game, too.
Not to say nobody has
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|