Old 08-12-2007   #1
Pure-gta
Banned
Banned

Pure-gta is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Saving Media....

Im sorry if this has been discussed, im new.

So in SA you could take pictures and save them and look back at funny moments...

Do you think in IV being in the 2000s you'll be abel to record media and save it.. Like record a car crash or a someone getting mugged, and then watch it again later... That would be kinda cool....

Ideas..?
Pure-gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #2
sbart
Newbie Member

sbart is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure-gta
Im sorry if this has been discussed, im new.

So in SA you could take pictures and save them and look back at funny moments...

Do you think in IV being in the 2000s you'll be abel to record media and save it.. Like record a car crash or a someone getting mugged, and then watch it again later... That would be kinda cool....

Ideas..?
that would be cool if you could record a video, save it, and turn it in at a police station and get money for like evidence or something
sbart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #3
Pure-gta
Banned
Banned

Pure-gta is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, kinda what i was thinking....

Or just random stuff going on in the street, like somthing funny - a crash or a mugging
Pure-gta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007   #4
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
I believe it's confirmed about photo's, but no word on video's. Would be cool though.
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #5
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
If there was a way to record video then it would be on Nikos phone.
Old 08-13-2007   #6
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Your phone has a camera, but I somehow doubt that it'd record video. I don't see much use for it.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #7
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
A replay function is one I've crying for since the original. Yeah, I know, PC blablabla mod install program record fun fun. But I play GTA on consoles, so yeah.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #8
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
well, most cell phones now a days have video, so it could be a possibility
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee
A replay function is one I've crying for since the original. Yeah, I know, PC blablabla mod install program record fun fun. But I play GTA on consoles, so yeah.
The Xbox version of SA had a small replay feature so there's some hope for that I guess.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007   #10
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I always thought that phone camera would allow taking photos and recording videos.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote