Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2007   #1
Bearot
Easy Game Enthusiast
Newbie Member

Bearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished road
The American Dream

Hi guys! I've just finished working on my second San Andreas video and though it's not a 'stunt' video in the normal sense I think it could still be categorized as one. Anyway you don't have to listen to me...

The American Dream

Youtube link (not recommended )
Bearot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #2
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Holy shit.. that was fucking awesome! I loved it! loved how you got the cameras with the music going, was great! 10/10 hope to see more!

p.s what is that song? :O

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..

Last edited by Pothead; 08-04-2007 at 09:54 PM..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
That was really well produced, it looked excellent and so polished.

emphysema, the song was Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, and it said so in the credits .
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #4
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
That was really great. Interesting to watch.
Old 08-05-2007   #5
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
That was really well produced, it looked excellent and so polished.

emphysema, the song was Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, and it said so in the credits .
Lol!!! my bad, i was fucking stoned out of my mind.. but thanks anyways man..

Old 08-05-2007   #6
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
In my opinion the best SA video I've ever seen.

The first jump of the Walton looked epic.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Your works always have been exceptional, Bearot. Waiting eagerly for your next one.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #8
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
Jaw Dropping. Pure and simple.

In another thread i was wondering who, in ten years would be working for R*. It won't be you, you'll be working for Speilberg.
Old 08-06-2007   #9
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

lmaoooo yeah that is so true, Speilberg. You are amazing man, that was good.. as I said in my earlier post, but i am loving it.. cant stop watching it, how the truck flys off at the start.. was great! made me laugh..

Old 08-06-2007   #10
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
the best video I have ever seen using GTA San Andreas...it was an absolute fucking masterpiece tbh...100/10

Amazing rep +
Old 08-06-2007   #11
Bearot
Easy Game Enthusiast
Newbie Member

Bearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished road
You guys are the best; thanks so much for the comments! It really is the folks like yourself that make this stuff so much fun to create :-)

Cheers!
-Bearot
Bearot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #12
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
I have always thought about creating something like that but I sux at doing stuff. I'm happy that there are people who can do what I have only dreamed about. It's funny too, I'm American and I have dreamed about what you just did. That was a great video, great quality, creative, polished and a bag of chips, baked chips, they're healthier, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro
Jaw Dropping. Pure and simple.

In another thread i was wondering who, in ten years would be working for R*. It won't be you, you'll be working for Speilberg.
What if Speilberg starts working with R*?

Last edited by CaliMex; 08-07-2007 at 02:33 AM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #13
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Woah, the video was jawdropping

The angles in the vid were very impressive and interesting to watch
Old 08-07-2007   #14
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Loved it, great... everything!
Old 08-07-2007   #15
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Fucking brilliant mate, good work.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote