Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2007   #1
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
Underrated!!!!

[quote name='Mr.Magic' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:10 PM' post='480696']
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who have been supporting us throughout this long journey. We've had some major set-backs and bullshit going on during this project. That's why it's been taking so much time. I think we started sometime in February. There were times when I thought that this day would never come so I can say that I'm more than relieved to finally get this off my back. So without no further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you, UNDERRATED! :headbang: *pew pew fireworks*

FileFront || Streaming+Download
Megaupload
Tga : http://www.thegamersalliance.com/?do=dynamic&id=4653

More links coming soon!

I'm responsible for the editing. Me and Bliss did the stunts, along with 2 guest stunts, surprise! Since we started it so long ago I cannot be a 100% sure of if everything is new, but as far as I've been keeping up with stunting I think it is.

Please refrain from uploading it to youtube, if you can't download the video for some reason, watch the streaming at FileFront.

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes time off to watch it, I appreciate it!
[/quote]

Bliss = me

Mr.Magic = gtastunting member

Last edited by K-evin; 08-02-2007 at 04:44 PM..
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote