Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who could be 'That Special Someone'?
Niko 5 15.63%
Roman 6 18.75%
Elizabeta 3 9.38%
The cop 3 9.38%
...or Someone else. 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007   #1
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Who is that special someone?

I'd like to make this a poll, but I don't know how.

I want this thread to be exclusive discussion and disection over all the info we have thus far, so we can pool all of our theories together. This thread will not debate what will be the content in the trailer, this thread is exclusively for finding out who the special someone is.

First off, I must say that we had the return of Deepthroat at the gtaforums. Those of you who don't know who Deepthroat is, he is a poster at gtaforums who leaked information via subtle clues in various short story posts before the first trailer debuted. He revealed many things: 1. There will be characters who are East European/Russian, 2. The setting is in New York City/Liberty City, 3. The main character is on the run from some people. It turns out all 3 of these facts were true.

Now, funnily enough on Sunday, the day before the new tralier was to be announced, deepthroat popped up AGAIN and said that we should be looking forward to something special. It's obvious, as of now, that deepthroat has R* contacts.

Now, in this thread deepthroat reveals something for us:

Quote:
It's an interesting thought, the possibilities are endless really.

When I was a Sniper attached to BRF, 3 Commando Brigade, RM I had a number two called Mike. He always had my back, he'd act as a spotter, assist in my shot calculations, watch my fall of shot, suggest corrections and adjustments and then plot our escape routes and contingencies. He was pretty special. I doubt I'll ever find a number two like him again. I could trust that guy with my life.

I digress, lets play the waiting game.

Cheers,

Scotty.
Many of us are now dissecting deepthroat's post. When I read it, I personally think of a cop. And then I think back to the image that came out along with the new trailer announcement. Someone at gtaforums agrees and confirms my suspicions. Niko isn't being shown a badge, he's being HANDED a badge. This makes me curious. Perhaps Niko is the one who's "looking for someone special", his partner, as deepthroat surmised. Maybe this partner is Roman. I don't know who it is, but I think that one thing is clear from that image: Niko looks like he's being handed a badge. That cop doesn't look like he's trying to bring Niko down or anything, other wise he'd be have his hand erect. The cop looks relaxed and has the badge in his hand as if he's going to hand it to someone.

What's going on? Who's this special someone? The clues may be in deepthroat's post.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote