Preview from Play Magazine (UK) - July - Issue 154
Looks like Matt
got it one day prior to the date.
Link to the scans
* Broken Beer Bottles and Trash litter the floor.
* There will be a sizeable amount of loading at the beginning of the game so that the game will never load again.
* Rockstar North is currently working to implement something new based on the radio system.
* Changing Niko's clothes is confirmed.
* Property Ladder aspects from Vice City and San Andreas DENIED in GTA IV.
* Liberty City is roughly with the same size as San Andreas, considering extra height of skyscrapers and loads of interiors.
* Rampages, Unique Jumps and Rhinos MIGHT be cut from the game.
* At least 4 different ways of jacking a vehicle.
* Gangs are CONFIRMED for the game.
* The HUD was a streamlined version which just displays the area of the city you are in (for a second or two) and the weapons you are holding.
* Exclusive GTA IV Preview in Play UK Issue 155 - Out 12th July 2007.
Last edited by Asif; 06-13-2007 at 02:46 PM..