Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2007   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Preview from GamesMaster (UK) Magazine - July 2007 Issue

The preview was a bit frustrating, contents of 2 page only and the reporters were given the same 15-minutes demo.
Here are the summary as quoted from Matt's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamesMaster
* Drawing a gun will see crowds scatter
* Grass grows through the concrete paving stones
* You're not going to feel good 'accidentally' ruuning over pedestrians anymore
* Niko wears vinyl shoes
* Mobile phone allows you to co-ordinate with other characters to tackle problems
Scans link

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #2
Adam
Cockney Geezer

Adam is on a distinguished roadAdam is on a distinguished road
Thanks Asif.

Gona try and get this posted up on my site ASAP.

Will give you credit.

"Drawing a gun will see crowds scatter" - Nice effect! lol
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Ah well, shouldn't be too long before some really new stuff. Thanks for posting though.

I liked this:
Quote:
Mobile phone allows you to co-ordinate with other characters to tackle problems
It sounds like maybe you can call people in for back up or something, or maybe a scenario would play out differently if certain characters were/weren't there.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Don't need to give me credit. The source is someone else, as you've known already. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #5
Adam
Cockney Geezer

Adam is on a distinguished roadAdam is on a distinguished road
Hehe yep :p
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #6
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Wow, all these new details we're seeing is making this an all together more interesting step up from GTA III series.

Thanks for posting this Asif.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #7
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
When I hit a ped, I want blood stains all over the car like in that mission in GTAIII where Joey has you take the car with a dead body to the dump and the Forelli brothers chase after you.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #8
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You're not going to feel good 'accidentally' running over pedestrians anymore
I hope this does not slow down game play to the point of annoyance. Most times I run over folks just trying to get from A to B quickly, not because I'm sadistic or anything.
Old 06-06-2007   #9
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
When I hit a ped, I want blood stains all over the car like in that mission in GTAIII where Joey has you take the car with a dead body to the dump and the Forelli brothers chase after you.
Yeah, I have never played a free roaming game which has bllod on the car when u run over a ped or get slashed with blood when u kill someone...I hope these are featured. Oh and It would be cool to see bullet marks or holes in cars when they get shot to...Line Driv3r and Driver Parallel Lines.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #10
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're not going to feel good 'accidentally' running over pedestrians anymore
Why not? I'm sadistic unlike Goat haha

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007   #11
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
I never feel good running peds over, But I love running over gangs, lol!
Old 06-06-2007   #12
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by will99
I never feel good running peds over, But I love running over gangs, lol!
It's always great running over mass number of gang members.
Old 06-06-2007   #13
will99
Banned
Banned

Yeah, The Haitans PISS me off! - that is why it is fun.
Old 06-06-2007   #14
Himuro

Those fucking Haitians. Every time I see them I make it my goal to murder them.
Old 06-06-2007   #15
Ophie
PwN

Ophie is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the scans Asif! Can't wait for the game regardless of what new/not implemented features.