Previews from (PSU3 UK -June issue + OP2M UK - June Issue)
As retrieved from Matt's blog
Originally Posted by Playstation 3 Unlimited Magazine - June Issue 2007
Summary of new information from the 6 page preview article.
* New Camera Angles (About four altogether)
* In-car camera puts you in a sort of first-person mode, looking across the bonet
* You can use the right analogue stick to move 360 degrees around the vehicle
* Day and night weather effects aren't merely for show
* Weather effects will affect the game beyond mere visual gloss
* During the day you'll find more pedestrians miling around, and with more traffic on the streets
* At night, there'll be fewer cars and fewer people around too.
* It may or may not affect the missions, depending on what time of day you
Originally Posted by Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK - June Issue 2007
summary of new information from the 4 page preview article.
* Bollards poke out from the earth at wonky angles
* There's rubbish everywhere
* To get from one end of Liberty City to the other will take you at least an hour.
* Vehicles Confirmed
o Underground Subway System
* Mobile Phone can now make calls and receive them for the first time.
* Niko is aged somewhere between 35-40 years old.
* Getting arrested will have far greater consequences than before, bearing in mind Niko's criminal past and illegal immigrant status.
Many thanks to Matt
for sending the links.
Huge thanks to K-evin
for this signature.
Last edited by Asif; 05-26-2007 at 10:42 AM..