Join Date: Aug 2004
Preview from Official Brazil Xbox 360 Magazine
Someone at GTAForums has got the chance to look at the magazine. What he could dig so far are...
- Nico can mug the peds.
- Each hour of the day will have influence on the number and behavior of the peds.
- Niko was on the streets of Broker during the demonstration was given and the time was around 8 o'clock in the morning.
- Variation in AI of peds has been worked out massively compared to San Andreas. Peds will now stop to meet with each other in the streets, ask for cigarettes, ask the time. They have got diversity in answers to all these queries.
- Yet to be said on the Police AI, it’ll be featured in the next demo (possibly the previews in next month may have mention of that!)
- R* promises to work more on improving the camera angles, seen during the demonstration.
- 'Some' of the skyscrapers are accessible to Nico. He can go up in them and push people off the buildings.
- Nico's Cell phone now will act as the peripheral structure of the missions. Nico can choose any mission contact through it, so now you won't have to travel the Liberty city to reach them.
(I haven't yet come across anything that relates the cellphone with game progress)
Here are the scans of the twelve page preview.
Huge thanks to Matt for sending the scans!
Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Last edited by Asif : 05-30-2007 at 02:38 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|