Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2007   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
June issue of Play Magazine (UK) is now on!

Huge props to Matty's blog. Scroll a little down to GTA IV magazines. Download link to the scan is available there.

(Gotta read that now, I'll edit this post later :p)

Edit-1: Before I could finish the download, the file was taken off the server!

Edit-2: Scans are now put up at here.

Edit-3: Heh, the preview didn't turn out to be that interesting that I thought would be. Anyway, some facts they are claming are...

Quote:
- Niko is thousands of dollars in debt and gangsters are after him.
- Possibility of planes is refused here as well, helicopters might be in the game.
- Niko's mobile phone might play role as another mode of receiving missions. He can receive text messages and take photos with the built-in camera.
However, the July issue will be available to buy on 14th June, might expect some interesting things there.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 05-17-2007 at 12:50 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #2
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I CAN'T ACTUALLY HOST THE MAGAZINE SCANS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT LAWS, BUT IF YOU DO REQUIRE MAGAZINE SCANS THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME:
. If you have them already Asif wanna post them up somewhere else? heh
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The download was cut at 78% Now I know the reason why!
I am emailing him right now.
Edit: Edited the first post with link to the Scans.

Old 05-17-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Thanks, Asif. Not much here, but it's better than nothing.

I'm pretty sure helicopters are confirmed though. Absolutely no air travel would eliminate the player's free roaming capabilities and wouldn't be able to explore the "new" Liberty City more in depth/quickly.

Edit: According to his blog..

Quote:
GTA IV super exclusive preview next month on 14th June 2007
Looks like we're about a month away from some big details!

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 05-17-2007 at 12:53 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #5
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Yeah right. I bet it's a retread of the other info.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #6
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
and once again, we commence the wait for the next ounce of information.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #7
Asif
Moderator =)

There are 2 more previews to come in the mean time: GamesMaster UK (6 June) and PSM3 UK (7 June).
Play mag's July issue may lose some heat by then, as I reckon most treats for next month will be given out by these two upcoming previews.

Old 05-17-2007   #8
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I expect July or August to be the next time we get MAJOR GTAIV updates.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #9
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
I expect July or August to be the next time we get MAJOR GTAIV updates.

Which we will all greatly appreciate, because it will be the last.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'd more expect internet previews to contain the huge updates and information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
There are 2 more previews to come in the mean time: GamesMaster UK (6 June) and PSM3 UK (7 June).
Play mag's July issue may lose some heat by then, as I reckon most treats for next month will be given out by these two upcoming previews.
Could you link me to the source for this? I'll need more info before I add to the Forum Guide thread.
Old 05-17-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

The dates are listed on the main page of his blog.

Old 05-17-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Ah, alright. Much thanks to you, Asif. Would like to actually know his sources as well. I trust him, but I'd just like something more to link those to in the Forum Guide thread.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 05-17-2007 at 02:29 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #13
Asif
Moderator =)

I wish I could tell. He does have some good connections.

Old 05-17-2007   #14
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Look at their natty threads, they're all different. Which shows us that you won't be bumping into (and murdering) the same people over and over again.
is that really a loose thread? and i can't believe they said he sounds a little like borat. that is bullshit. he's friggun eastern european, not middle eastern.

Last edited by washablemarker; 05-17-2007 at 03:57 PM..
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I wish I could tell. He does have some good connections.

Thank's A$IF....every little bit help's (to survive till June)