It appears the OPM UK May Edition has started being leaked to the public.
Key Article Points:
- Niko interacts with pedestrians e.g pushing them if they get in his way.
- Niko steals an improved Admiral, proving old cars return.
- Niko, in his mid-thirties, is on the run from a "dark past".
- The mafia take a role in the game (although not a main one).
- Pop ups are eliminated.
- Roosevelt Island appears in-game.
- "The game isn't trying to be photorealistic, but artificial intelligence needs to have a similar quality to the visuals or it's not going to hold together." Dan Houser
- If you pull a gun out everyone will scatter screaming
- One airport appears in the game. Helicopters have been confirmed by Dan as well.
- Cross developing for the PS3 and Xbox 360 has apparently been a challenge.
- Both systems have their pleasures and pains.
- The game will be online (previously only a multiplayer mode was confirmed)
- The character customization is not on par with San Andreas.
- You can see right into buildings now.
- The plot will contain "outrageous betrayals" and "jackknife reversals".
- Custom tracks isn't confirmed but it is "possible"
- Dan wants it to be a huge step up, but still similar to previous games.
- There giving us more to do in our [Niko's] leisure time.
- There will be "virtually" no returning characters. "Anyway, most of the characters we liked were dead" DH.
- The game is not as influenced by films as previous games have been.
There are only 3 more screens, but they are nice (including an excellent one of Niko in a car).
Scans can be found here
Three new Screens:
Update: With my own bullet points of info. Added scans and new shots.