Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007   #16
scorged

Then talk about the game... Quit bringing up banning, it is stupid and irrelevant because this has nothing to do with where you posted it. Talk to the mods, don't start a new thread about how you're upset about being banned for freaking out on false info and arguing with people. You brought this all on your self deal with it.

Old 04-17-2007   #17
MV2
Banned
Banned

MV2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
MV2, go back and read that first post in your thread about GTAGaming having PS3 episodic content confirmed on the site. Consider the way you informed us about it. Wasn't exactly a helpful approach, but more of a bashing and insulting approach to it. All you had to say was "Hey, I noticed on the site that you noted DLC would be available for the PS3, but that has not yet been confirmed." You didn't have to throw out those comments like "Get your facts straight!" etc.
The site LOOKED professional, I was shocked that they would make such a big mistake( a mistake that still hasn't been corrected ). By telling them to get their facts straight I wasn't trying to be insulting, I was trying to keep them from looking very uninformed. None of what I said justified the constant insults or the ban.
Old 04-17-2007   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
People were throwing out insults only because the way you were talking about the error on the site was pretty insulting to GTAGaming. I really feel I shouldn't be replying in this thread, but I'm only doing so to help make you aware of why you were banned. You were banned for bashing the site and apparently the administrators who update the site, which is basically the forum rule disrespect to forum leaders, so will do time for that. I believe you only got a week ban, so the better option would've been to wait out that sentence, and then ask questions upon returning when you are unbanned.

Edit: It's not necessarily a huge mistake, and I know you were only trying to inform us of this error on the site, but it's just the way you said it that made you look bad, which triggered the flaming towards you.
Old 04-17-2007   #19
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
I'm sorry, but who gives a rat's ass whether or not the PS3 does get downloadable content from Rockstar? Chances are if you have a 360, PS3, or both, you will probably end up getting the content in one way or the other.
Old 04-17-2007   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm sure PS3 owners (and only PS3, not both that and the 360), like myself, care very much if the PS3 version gets this content as well. I know I don't want to have to buy another console just so I can play this episodic content.
Old 04-17-2007   #21
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Either way I'm sure the PS3 will get the "exclusive" episodic content somewhere down the line, so people will sell their copy of GTAIV for PS3... then the episodic content will be released unexpectedly, and then they have to buy another copy, another couple thousand sales for rockstar.
Old 04-17-2007   #22
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I'm just sure Rockstar wouldn't rip off one user base because it is inferior to another. If anything, I'm thinking the PS3 will get the same content, but sometime after the 360 gets it. Just think about Rockstar's definition of exclusive. They only keep anything exclusive temporarily, never forever. LCS was exclusive to the PSP. 8 months later a PS2 port was out. See what I'm saying? I made a big long post about this in another topic, if you feel like doing some searching for more info.
Old 04-17-2007   #23
MV2
Banned
Banned

MV2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for re registering, just didn't like seeing someone else being accused of being me. Close the topic and add to my ban if you want.
Old 04-17-2007   #24
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
RIFK banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
jesus christ your like herpes.
You, I fucking rofled at that.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
Old 04-17-2007   #25
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Oh btw, two people come here to start shit with us in the same day....TWO NEW people do the same thing? Do you really think we're that stupid?

I don't know if Neil sent you to give us shit, or if you are neil. Or if you're just a troll from another GTA forum, but get a fucking life.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
Closed Thread