Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2007   #31
scorged
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
A tiny mistake?Saying that it is a confirmed fact that the PS3 is also getting exclusive DLC is a tiny mistake? Thats like saying motorcycles are confirmed OUT in GTA 4 is a tiny mistake. And yes, it is a big fucking deal!
BWAHAHAHAHA get a life. Seriously you just passed the line of ridiculous. Can you not understand the concept of there being other websites you can check?! You aren't being forced to look at this info, you really aren't. Oh you know what else?!? you can make your own site with your own forums! AND YOUR OWN INFO! wow....
 
Old 04-17-2007   #32
will99
Banned
Banned
 
will99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere poole doreset England
Posts: 1,339
will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
There has been NO confirmation or mention of DLC or EXCLUSIVE DLC for the PS3! Eurogamer.com started the false rumor and other sites are reporting on it or putting their own spin on it. But why does this site list it under facts? It says:



Who CONFIRMED it? The FANS that run this site? I mean ya'll seem to have some inside info that no one not even SONY has. Seriously, get your FACTS straight.
Look. they got something wrong, Big deal, We all do that,
will99 is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #33
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
BWAHAHAHAHA get a life. Seriously you just passed the line of ridiculous. Can you not understand the concept of there being other websites you can check?! You aren't being forced to look at this info, you really aren't. Oh you know what else?!? you can make your own site with your own forums! AND YOUR OWN INFO! wow....
Stupidity must be fun. God forbid I question why a site is reporting false info as fact. Sorry that the truth conflicts with your fantasy reality.

Quote:
Look. they got something wrong, Big deal, We all do that,
How long has the info been up there? A mistake is something that should be corrected, would you agree?
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #34
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member
 
Pablo Escobar Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,663
Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
buttmudviper
__________________

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #35
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr.
buttmudviper
Did your mommy help you think up such a clever comeback?
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #36
Macey
Registered Whore
 
Macey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Northampton, UK
Posts: 932
Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Mudviper, just let it go. It's a little mistake than can be taken out. There's no need to kick up such a fuss over it.
__________________
I hope you're happy with yourself
Macey is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #37
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member
 
Pablo Escobar Jr.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,663
Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
Did your mommy help you think up such a clever comeback?
Yes, how'd you know? Are you like some sort of wizard? It's seems as though, you know everything.
__________________

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #38
ZCAB
Whipping Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,027
ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
God forbid I question why a site is reporting false info as fact.
Irony is, you claiming what GTAG says is wrong is just as "false" as GTAG claiming the downloadable content thing. Where's your evidence R* will NOT release episodic content for both PS3 and X360 in 2008?
ZCAB is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #39
Fry
Your Mother
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,604
Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB
Irony is, you claiming what GTAG says is wrong is just as "false" as GTAG claiming the downloadable content thing. Where's your evidence R* will NOT release episodic content for both PS3 and X360 in 2008?
Thats what i asked him, but he seams to avoid answering posts that make him look stupid, But i guess he likes making a mountain out of a molehilll....

Last edited by Fry; 04-17-2007 at 01:01 PM..
Fry is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #40
Ash_735
 
Ash_735's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 8,105
Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Mudviper, Welcome to the forums, your attitude does seem to be stubborn, you come to this website, point out a mistake calling them wrong, ok fair enough, people make mistakes, GTAG usually leaves info up until the next confirmed jump, which will be OPM. So insulting current forum members who you know jack shit about, calling them fanboys and just being plain ignorant isn't exactly a good thing to do. Websites make mistakes, even the most professional websites list error that don't get corrected for weeks. The PS3 downloadable content is still pretty much a rumour but it hasn't been denied or confirmed meaning the facts could go either way, I'm sure once the next issue of OPM is out then it should at least answer a few question in this area.
Ash_735 is online now  
Old 04-17-2007   #41
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Irony is, you claiming what GTAG says is wrong is just as "false" as GTAG claiming the downloadable content thing. Where's your evidence R* will NOT release episodic content for both PS3 and X360 in 2008?
In all honesty thats a pretty dumb question. Your asking me to provide you with evidence that R* ISN'T giving the PS3 DLC. The fact that SONY hasn't mentioned it, the fact that R* has ONLY confirmed the 360 to have DLC, the fact that the 10pg GI spread also confirmed DLC ONLY for the 360.......really don't know where to get you that evidence. Guess I'm the only one who see's how stupid that is?

Quote:
Thats what i asked him, but he seams to avoid answering posts that make him look stupid, But i guess he likes making a mountain out of a molehilll....
You kids started insulting me for NO reason. Either way, your answer is the one above. Guess you would just rather ask questions in a GRASPING form rather than facing facts!

Quote:
Mudviper, Welcome to the forums, your attitude does seem to be stubborn, you come to this website, point out a mistake calling them wrong, ok fair enough, people make mistakes, GTAG usually leaves info up until the next confirmed jump, which will be OPM. So insulting current forum members who you know jack shit about, calling them fanboys and just being plain ignorant isn't exactly a good thing to do. Websites make mistakes, even the most professional websites list error that don't get corrected for weeks. The PS3 downloadable content is still pretty much a rumour but it hasn't been denied or confirmed meaning the facts could go either way, I'm sure once the next issue of OPM is out then it should at least answer a few question in this area.
Am I in the fucking twilight zone? I asked a question and from the first reply I've been insulted! Now you are making it out like I started this shit. I'm sorry I was under the impression that this form was for civil discussion. Did not know we can't ask question that may upset the fantasy of others! Yes, it hasn't been confirmed or denied that the PS3 will have DLC. It also hasn't been confirmed or denied that the 360 will get GTA 1 & 2 as XLA games, show me a link where they deny this.......you see how stupid that sounds? If OPM doesn't provide any source other than the "UNNAMED" shit than I won't hold my breathe. The way your making it sound is as if the site hasn't made a mistake, their just posting it as facts until confirmed. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but apparently I did. Was just asking question.

Both versions of the game (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) will likely be identical, but the Xbox 360 version will have exclusive downloadable episodic [sizeable] content.
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #42
will99
Banned
Banned
 
will99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere poole doreset England
Posts: 1,339
will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
BWAHAHAHAHA get a life. Seriously you just passed the line of ridiculous. Can you not understand the concept of there being other websites you can check?! You aren't being forced to look at this info, you really aren't. Oh you know what else?!? you can make your own site with your own forums! AND YOUR OWN INFO! wow....
Easy...easy...Calm it down, ...Now I bet the people who put that info up were HOPING that it was gonna be like that.
Oh and Mudviper, When you say it would have been corrected, it was probably just a fans point of view, you can believe it or not believe it, It is just some people talking about a game....No HARM!

Last edited by will99; 04-17-2007 at 02:43 PM..
will99 is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #43
.:nemesis:.
Registered User
Wicked Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,941
.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Think you've all had your fun for now.

This thread will be reviewed.



/Closed
.:nemesis:. is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #44
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member
 
cyrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 8,138
cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
There has been NO confirmation or mention of DLC or EXCLUSIVE DLC for the PS3! Eurogamer.com started the false rumor and other sites are reporting on it or putting their own spin on it. But why does this site list it under facts? It says:



Who CONFIRMED it? The FANS that run this site? I mean ya'll seem to have some inside info that no one not even SONY has. Seriously, get your FACTS straight.
So go to another site, either way shut up.

Banned for a week.
cyrix is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 AM.