Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007   #31
scorged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
A tiny mistake?Saying that it is a confirmed fact that the PS3 is also getting exclusive DLC is a tiny mistake? Thats like saying motorcycles are confirmed OUT in GTA 4 is a tiny mistake. And yes, it is a big fucking deal!
BWAHAHAHAHA get a life. Seriously you just passed the line of ridiculous. Can you not understand the concept of there being other websites you can check?! You aren't being forced to look at this info, you really aren't. Oh you know what else?!? you can make your own site with your own forums! AND YOUR OWN INFO! wow....

Old 04-17-2007   #32
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There has been NO confirmation or mention of DLC or EXCLUSIVE DLC for the PS3! Eurogamer.com started the false rumor and other sites are reporting on it or putting their own spin on it. But why does this site list it under facts? It says:

Who CONFIRMED it? The FANS that run this site? I mean ya'll seem to have some inside info that no one not even SONY has. Seriously, get your FACTS straight.
Look. they got something wrong, Big deal, We all do that,
Old 04-17-2007   #33
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
BWAHAHAHAHA get a life. Seriously you just passed the line of ridiculous. Can you not understand the concept of there being other websites you can check?! You aren't being forced to look at this info, you really aren't. Oh you know what else?!? you can make your own site with your own forums! AND YOUR OWN INFO! wow....
Stupidity must be fun. God forbid I question why a site is reporting false info as fact. Sorry that the truth conflicts with your fantasy reality.

Quote:
Look. they got something wrong, Big deal, We all do that,
How long has the info been up there? A mistake is something that should be corrected, would you agree?
Old 04-17-2007   #34
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
buttmudviper

Hot Buttered Soul
Old 04-17-2007   #35
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr.
buttmudviper
Did your mommy help you think up such a clever comeback?
Old 04-17-2007   #36
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Mudviper, just let it go. It's a little mistake than can be taken out. There's no need to kick up such a fuss over it.
Old 04-17-2007   #37
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Did your mommy help you think up such a clever comeback?
Yes, how'd you know? Are you like some sort of wizard? It's seems as though, you know everything.

Hot Buttered Soul
Old 04-17-2007   #38
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
God forbid I question why a site is reporting false info as fact.
Irony is, you claiming what GTAG says is wrong is just as "false" as GTAG claiming the downloadable content thing. Where's your evidence R* will NOT release episodic content for both PS3 and X360 in 2008?
Old 04-17-2007   #39
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB
Irony is, you claiming what GTAG says is wrong is just as "false" as GTAG claiming the downloadable content thing. Where's your evidence R* will NOT release episodic content for both PS3 and X360 in 2008?
Thats what i asked him, but he seams to avoid answering posts that make him look stupid, But i guess he likes making a mountain out of a molehilll....

Last edited by Fry; 04-17-2007 at 01:01 PM..
Old 04-17-2007   #40
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Mudviper, Welcome to the forums, your attitude does seem to be stubborn, you come to this website, point out a mistake calling them wrong, ok fair enough, people make mistakes, GTAG usually leaves info up until the next confirmed jump, which will be OPM. So insulting current forum members who you know jack shit about, calling them fanboys and just being plain ignorant isn't exactly a good thing to do. Websites make mistakes, even the most professional websites list error that don't get corrected for weeks. The PS3 downloadable content is still pretty much a rumour but it hasn't been denied or confirmed meaning the facts could go either way, I'm sure once the next issue of OPM is out then it should at least answer a few question in this area.
Old 04-17-2007   #41
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
In all honesty thats a pretty dumb question. Your asking me to provide you with evidence that R* ISN'T giving the PS3 DLC. The fact that SONY hasn't mentioned it, the fact that R* has ONLY confirmed the 360 to have DLC, the fact that the 10pg GI spread also confirmed DLC ONLY for the 360.......really don't know where to get you that evidence. Guess I'm the only one who see's how stupid that is?

Quote:
Thats what i asked him, but he seams to avoid answering posts that make him look stupid, But i guess he likes making a mountain out of a molehilll....
You kids started insulting me for NO reason. Either way, your answer is the one above. Guess you would just rather ask questions in a GRASPING form rather than facing facts!

Quote:
Mudviper, Welcome to the forums, your attitude does seem to be stubborn, you come to this website, point out a mistake calling them wrong, ok fair enough, people make mistakes, GTAG usually leaves info up until the next confirmed jump, which will be OPM. So insulting current forum members who you know jack shit about, calling them fanboys and just being plain ignorant isn't exactly a good thing to do. Websites make mistakes, even the most professional websites list error that don't get corrected for weeks. The PS3 downloadable content is still pretty much a rumour but it hasn't been denied or confirmed meaning the facts could go either way, I'm sure once the next issue of OPM is out then it should at least answer a few question in this area.
Am I in the fucking twilight zone? I asked a question and from the first reply I've been insulted! Now you are making it out like I started this shit. I'm sorry I was under the impression that this form was for civil discussion. Did not know we can't ask question that may upset the fantasy of others! Yes, it hasn't been confirmed or denied that the PS3 will have DLC. It also hasn't been confirmed or denied that the 360 will get GTA 1 & 2 as XLA games, show me a link where they deny this.......you see how stupid that sounds? If OPM doesn't provide any source other than the "UNNAMED" shit than I won't hold my breathe. The way your making it sound is as if the site hasn't made a mistake, their just posting it as facts until confirmed. I'm not trying to piss anyone off, but apparently I did. Was just asking question.

Both versions of the game (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3) will likely be identical, but the Xbox 360 version will have exclusive downloadable episodic [sizeable] content.
Old 04-17-2007   #42
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
Easy...easy...Calm it down, ...Now I bet the people who put that info up were HOPING that it was gonna be like that.
Oh and Mudviper, When you say it would have been corrected, it was probably just a fans point of view, you can believe it or not believe it, It is just some people talking about a game....No HARM!

Last edited by will99; 04-17-2007 at 02:43 PM..
Old 04-17-2007   #43
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Think you've all had your fun for now.

This thread will be reviewed.

/Closed
Old 04-17-2007   #44
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
There has been NO confirmation or mention of DLC or EXCLUSIVE DLC for the PS3! Eurogamer.com started the false rumor and other sites are reporting on it or putting their own spin on it. But why does this site list it under facts? It says:

Who CONFIRMED it? The FANS that run this site? I mean ya'll seem to have some inside info that no one not even SONY has. Seriously, get your FACTS straight.
So go to another site, either way shut up.

Banned for a week.
Closed Thread