Old 04-15-2007   #1
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Here's something to watch.

My deepest apologies if someone else already posted this before.

Here is a GTA IV Trailer analysis that some guy made. It shows quite a few details that some of you may not have known about and all the obvious ones as well, it also highlights them during a freeze frame so you can get a better perspective on what they're actually talking about as it goes by, something that screenshots cannot do (at least not to the extent that this video does it). It is all speculation, so if they say something that you disagree with (The guy mentions seeing a kid), don't take it as fact, but opinion based off of observations. Enjoy.

Last edited by Tendercrisp; 04-15-2007 at 05:45 PM..
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #2
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty interesting to watch it. I knew everything they talked about there, but still nice.
One thing though, on the topdown view of the streets where there's people walking around, they paused the video and saw children with backpacks there. I watched my trailer, and tryed to pause on the same time, but it's hard. I have the wmv version, I know you can watch each shot seperately in quicktime. So if anyone has that, could you check it out and give your oppinion. I'd like to see children in the game, but I kinda understand why they're not(?) putting them in.
Old 04-15-2007   #3
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
I'd like to see children in the game, but I kinda understand why they're not(?) putting them in.
Thank god they're not (except for Louise's kid in VCS). Jack Thompson would launch his "GTA is a baby-raper/shooter/eater simulator" campaign.

Last edited by Tendercrisp; 04-15-2007 at 06:24 PM..
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
yeah i agree, that thing with the child and the backpack, I seriously doubt kids will be in this game, but if you have ever played "postal" you know how sick games can get.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #5
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio
... but if you have ever played "postal" you know how sick games can get.
Maybe we can go to the ferry terminal and snatch us some seagull silencers.
Old 04-15-2007   #6
Statistic
the one...
Newbie Member

Statistic is an unknown quantity at this point
Great little video there. Some good theories mentioned, but I like how the character has fingers now! I hated seeing that fist all the time.
Statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007   #7
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
The video is awesome, but there's one thing I HOPE THEY SAW WRONG.
They say there's a kid on the ground there...that's not good. I mean, people already are blaming GTA and other violent games, that they are not good for children etc... but they REALLY won't agree with the fact that there are children in the game, which means you probably are able to hit them...
Personally, no problem for me, I mean, not that I hit children, but it's just a game...but some people would mind and maybe, who knows, sue R*?