Old 04-14-2007   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Arrow Next Trailer at E3?

Well really this is no more of a guess, than it is commen sense or connecting the dots. If rockstar release a trailer for GTA III at E3 then why not release another GTA IV trailer, possible showings some actual gameplay from the main character, and answering some questions such as muitiplayer. Or then again, Rockstar could be Rockstar, assume we will just buy the game anyhow and say screw it!
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #2
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Well, I'm sure most people would buy it without any more information, but I'm sure R* will give us a trailer
Old 04-14-2007   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Rockstar usually never shows anything GTA related at E3. The only people who really see anything GTA related there are people actually there and have special passes or w/e.
Old 04-14-2007   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Rockstar usually never shows anything GTA related at E3. The only people who really see anything GTA related there are people actually there and have special passes or w/e.
Slim comes down and crushes my hopes, I guess i'll just have to go watch the DEVILS own tampa
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #5
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
As if Rockstar need to advertise, we would probably even buy GTA : Pacman.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #6
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
did they show a trailer for VC and SA at E3 before?
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Nope and nope. They showed a teaser trailer for GTA III at E3 2001. ([url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=3OCE7XSiiEk]Click to view[/url)

As for other GTA @ E3 history..

VC: Not sure but I don't think anything was shown
SA: Nothing
LCS: They had a big LCS RV inside a gate which was guarded. Only could be entered by anyone admitted by R*. (E3 2005)
VCS: Announced (E3 2006)
IV: Announced (E3 2006)
Old 04-14-2007   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOs jOn
did they show a trailer for VC and SA at E3 before?
@ CM , Show me where !! ...I'll buyit!!! ... the GTA Pacman; plzz I gotta have it
Old 04-14-2007   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Didn't some magazine journalists get a behind doors demo of SA at E3 2004?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #10
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Just to inform people, E3 doesn't actually exist anymore but it has been replaced by a new event, E4A, so 2007 will be the first time for this event, the difference between E3 and E4A is that the public can now pay to get access to the event, different companies operate it, etc.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #11
Dan

Dan  can only hope to improve
I doubt any gameplay will be shown, maybe another trailer, didn't GTA III have demos too? I dunno, maybe they will show more, with it being a next gen console and everything.