Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2007   #46
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
Only if he wanted you to crash planes into buildings...

Another good person to see from GTAIII would be Catalina, that's one bad b1tch.
Hopefully the Cocks and Beavers make a return
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #47
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco
Og Loc first appeared in the GTA series in San Andreas, which took place in 1992. For one of the SA missions you kill OgLoc. So how can OgLoc be alive 15years later and in Liberty City? Sorry ..."beef cake"... but i doubt we'll see OG Loc again.

I want the "Zombie Elvis Found. WIN SHIT" newspapers to come back!! (all over the streets)
You never kill OG Loc. So maybe he could make his musical comeback
Old 04-14-2007   #48
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Donald Love, I'd like to learn about his disappearance.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #49
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
In GTA III, you were supposed to fly a plane into the Love Media Building and kill him for one of Darkel's (removed character) missions, but they took that out due to 9-11, so instead he just "disappeared".
Old 04-14-2007   #50
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Ah yes, your right. My mistak - You indeed never do kill OG Loc. Been a long time since I played the missions.. Turns out he gives back the rhyme book and all is good.

Thanks for info Slim. Didnt really know that. WAIT! So does that mean if Darkel existsed, bigger planes would of been in the game? Because... How can you fly a dodo into a huge building expecting everyone to die inside? For those who have never heard of Darkel heres abit more info on him:
Quote:
Darkel is a character dropped during the development of Grand Theft Auto III. Little is known about the character, except that he was to be a revolutionary urchin who vowed to bring down the city's economy. One mission involved stealing an ice cream van, using it to attract pedestrians, then blowing it up[13] (this mission would eventually be given by El Burro instead in the final version of game to kill a group of gang members). Darkel was also originally expected to give out Rampage-esque missions.[14] Little is disclosed about when or why Darkel was removed.

Darkel had his voice recorded for this part by Bill Fiore,[5] but was never used in game. However, the character remains listed in GTA III's manual's credits, as well as having a character texture retained in the game's data files.
Source:http://www.answers.com/List%20of%20c...%20Auto%3A%203

Last edited by MisterBlanco; 04-14-2007 at 07:17 PM..
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #51
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
In GTA III, you were supposed to fly a plane into the Love Media Building and kill him for one of Darkel's (removed character) missions, but they took that out due to 9-11, so instead he just "disappeared".
Yes, I heard that somewhere years ago, I often Wondered Slimer; Did R* take off the wing's of the DoDo an remove Darkel at the time, do to fears of 911 ? I figured if anyone ever heard; it would be you...I'v had that nagging thought about Donald, the DoDo, an Darkel for years an never new for certain

@ Blanco....Thank's for that info on Darkel; dang its good to see that stuff, from so long ago. Great !

Last edited by FG; 04-14-2007 at 08:28 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote