the one...
Newbie Member

Statistic is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he meant IV.
Statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I'd rather have the experience of this new game in its fullest. If i didn't have that choice, i'd do it; Like for example: I have a man that worked for me in the past, he is a good guy with a disability an love's to play GTA. This man is quite skilled, an owns no console, plays on others PS2's. He told me a day ago, that he would be glad (if some freak a nature) R* put a dumbed down version of GTAIV on PS2 that he would want it. Why ? He can't come up with $100 for a good used PS2; $600 for PS3 is out of his reach. That's what I'm saying, lots of guy's would settle for less. If I was hard up, I would to.

Last edited by FG; 04-11-2007 at 11:59 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #18
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
lol face it PS2 is obsolete now...
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #19
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Nah...not totally obsolete..but its on its way....totally obsolete is the Sega Genesis or the N64
Old 04-12-2007   #20
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
What would be the point.
Old 04-12-2007   #21
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
$600+ would be a point, not all dedicated gamers can afford an upgrade; to PS3 or 360 .
Some have told me they just want to play GTAIV even if it where a dumbed down version ,for the old consoles. Remember there are; Ten's of million's of the old consoles out there, still in use

Last edited by FG; 04-12-2007 at 09:28 PM..
Old 04-12-2007   #22
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Yeah, but you gotta really think now, with all this time being spent on next generations technology do you really think they would waste more time working on a current generation version of the game?
Old 04-12-2007   #23
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Ok so they spend years creating a NEXT-GEN game, only to release it on a CURRENT-GEN platform. Why don't you just as if it's possible to breathe CO2 without dying ?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #24
FG
CJ would be so proud

@ Switch
@ C-Bullet's

R* could do it blind folded; an increase profit share, from fans that can't upgrade; do to cost of console's
Old 04-12-2007   #25
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
R* could do it blind folded; an increase profit share, from fans that can't upgrade; do to cost of console's
The Xbox360 isn't that expensive and you can get some real good deals on it right now. Besides all companies eventually do this, it's called progression, Imagine if the same people who didn't want to upgrade to PS2 asked R* to make a PS1 version of GTAIII.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #26
FG
CJ would be so proud

It's good thiking ash; more realistic,I might add. PS1 user's aren't as plentifull. PS2 is like toilet paper; everyone has a bunch. In my house there are two being used, and we barely get much use from the PS3; right now. That will change slowly but surely. I respect your thoughts Cheer's
Old 04-12-2007   #27
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
But do you think two huge companies like Sony and Microsoft would let Rockstar release it on the PS2 and XBox. GTA IV will sell consoles, I guarantee it, hell I'm buying a next-gen console for it. The decision is some-what out of Rockstar's hands.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #28
FG
CJ would be so proud

Yes, I'm afraid your right on. Just like the little guy's to get a break; just dreamin ...I guess

I know a good guy, who can't afford $100 for a used console; sad.

@ Victim

Last edited by FG; 04-12-2007 at 11:58 PM..