Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
PlanetGTA's Top 10 Trailer Secrets

A couple of these were even new to me. Check it out at PlanetGTA

The one with the strange sound when the "RP" rating appeared was really odd..
Old 04-12-2007   #2
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
I did hear the RP rating thing at the end, but it did not sound like an "Ahh" choral sound, it sounded like the last two seconds of the song which had just finished, but was repeated when the RP rating came up, a mistake mabye? Who knows.
Old 04-12-2007   #3
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
I hear absolutely nothing there after the music ends. I turned my speakers as laud as they get and hear nothing.
Old 04-12-2007   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nick
I did hear the RP rating thing at the end, but it did not sound like an "Ahh" choral sound, it sounded like the last two seconds of the song which had just finished, but was repeated when the RP rating came up, a mistake mabye? Who knows.
Yeah it's just the ending part of the song badly edited in again for the RP logo.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #5
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
I got my start on Planet GTA's forums. Memories...
Old 04-12-2007   #6
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
That was pretty sweet haha..I like the ferris wheel, and I want to jump off it
Old 04-12-2007   #7
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Nick
Yeah sounds like an accidental loop.
Old 04-12-2007   #8
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I can sum up that whole article, in fact that whole site reads: "I am extremely egotistical and self-praising."

Shhhh.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #9
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Hahaha thats funny Kodo...Guess you aren't a Planet GTA fan???

You have to admit the finds are pretty good, I never picked them out
Old 04-12-2007   #10
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I do not have an issue with the finds, his contributions are good for the community, but his presentation is shameful at times.

"I found this first, I had this before any of you did, and because of me finding it people knew and then everybody followed me."

This is not a legitimate concern and it screams a ME, ME, ME mentality of a child trying to command respect from people whereas true, deserving respect is observed by intelligent people and comes naturally.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
"I" "I" "I" "I" "I" "I"

Yeah, that annoys me with Jordan
Old 04-12-2007   #12
Blademaster

Nice find.. How did he notice the main characters second apperance?
Old 04-12-2007   #13
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Those were some nice finds, but I have a problem with #2.
http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy....maincharts.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like it shouldn't be there. The person doesn't even look like an in-game model, like a random pic was just pasted there.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #14
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonikdude750
Those were some nice finds, but I have a problem with #2.
http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy....maincharts.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like it shouldn't be there. The person doesn't even look like an in-game model, like a random pic was just pasted there.
I just watched the trailer again and found that guy at the 29 second mark. That pic isn't altered except for the highlighting. Not sure if it the main character though.