Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Will the alleged lack of planes affect your decision on buying IV?
Yes 10 14.08%
No 51 71.83%
I dunno. 6 8.45%
What?! No planes? When did this happen? 4 5.63%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2007   #61
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
@ Swade: no one's forcing you to buy it, if you don't like what you've seen so far, just ignore the game.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #62
Tendercrisp
Hi.

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
There were no planes in III unless you count the Clipped Dodo.
That's what I was talking about. I actually enjoyed flying that thing because it was a challenge.
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #63
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah planes were ace, but i'll still buy it
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #64
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I guess it makes sense to not have them, but it seems like a loss
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #65
Werdoop

Werdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished road
they could always just mean no large planes like a 747/737, there could still be smaller planes like a stunt plane or the hydra
Werdoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #66
Statistic
the one...
Newbie Member

Statistic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Foreli
they could always just mean no large planes like a 747/737, there could still be smaller planes like a stunt plane or the hydra
Doubt it, most criminals can't fly planes anyway.
Statistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #67
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Foreli
I kinda think that aswell. Yeah, bad guys don't fly so good; they have a nasty habit of trying to park the plane on the 90th floor of tall bidg's.

Edit : News of no planes was a ball beater, but Helo's may still be in the game; that will suffice, I preordered mine anyways.

Last edited by FG; 04-11-2007 at 07:02 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007   #68
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Im buying it no matter what, though im sure there will be an airborn vehical though not plane, but possibly helicopter it will still be fun and ok, im sure the lack in plane veriety will be covered with a large amount of cars and land transportation.
V-Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007   #69
BiggerThanJesus
Amazing
Newbie Member

BiggerThanJesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Never bought the game 'cos planes were in it anyway, i'll miss them for about 5 minutes then realise I should stop being such a f*ckwit and enjoy the game for what it's meant to be.

GTA doesnt need planes. And in a location as dense as this they would be useless anyway.
BiggerThanJesus is offline   Reply With Quote