Old 04-09-2007   #1
RollingStones

RollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enoughRollingStones will become famous soon enough
The Prizes.

What kind of prizes are you hoping for in this game (The stuff you get after completing certain missions, getting packagesetc. etc.)? I hope for some cool cars, some unique weapons and some great clothes.
RollingStones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007   #2
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
One thing I would like to see is when you collect all cars, you can go back to the garage you delivered them to and you can walk into an icon with a certain car's name and the car that you picked will be in the garage, a little feature from GTA III that I would like to see back. Like you said, getting certain weapons for every 10 packages (like in the previous games,besides Vice City Stories) I think it would be cool if you could get vehicles such as helicopters as well (like in Vice City)
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007   #3
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I like the idea of getting new weapons.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007   #4
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
New weaons spawning at your safe houses every 10 packages was a great feature. I'd love to see that, and possibly a car park where you unlock the car and it spawns there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Liberty City Stories had the best prizes, the normal Hidden Packages. When you finish all Ramapges you got an M60 Spawning, when you collected all Love Media Cars, you got a V8 Ghost and PCJ spawning at the Staunton Savehouse. Plus the avenging angels side stuff which unlocked the Avenger Bike, the Hero T costume and (the not so great) not losing money when Busted. There was a load more, like the Bulletproof Landstalker, The Manchez Bike, etc.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote