Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2007   #1
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the whole state idea with SA but...

But hopefully if there planning on doing a whole state for GTA IV then it will be better then GTA SA. I mean i like the whole concept for SA but some of the cities in the game like San Fierro and Las Venturas felt a bit half-made. The country side was also a let down for me, because it was a vast open area of trees or desert but there was very little to do besides race in it or just explore it. So im just hoping that Rockstar will make GTA IV feel more complete if there planning on doing that.
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #2
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Honestly, what else is there to do in the forest?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #3
Ian
Grand Theft Manual

Ian is an unknown quantity at this point
Treaure hunting. Would be nice if you get a shovel and actually dig up stuff instead of only using it to hit people. Treasures can be 'found' and imagine the amount of activity on these forums on found hidden treasure.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Thats a pretty good point,
now im going to be thinking of things to do in the forest........
I want to spread large scale forest fires!!

and if Rockstar has big kahuna's they will put animals in the game, go for a hunt, or run from a bear!
Old 04-06-2007   #5
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I dunno about San Fierro but I agree that Las Venturas felt pretty boring and half made.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #6
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Every city had it's own attractions, but some of them did feel un-finished. After awhile, it just gets boring. Maybe things like traffic accidents would make things more interesting, shake things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007   #7
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
I would rather have San Andreas with 2x more activities and next gen graphics + more detail than a whole new game. But thats just me.

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007   #8
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
i think cites will get boring in IV after finishing the game after 10 times like any game
Old 04-07-2007   #9
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The top Don
i think cites will get boring in IV after finishing the game after 10 times like any game
I believe it's all about making fun, and finding new things to do, that maybe were never intended to be done, that the fun part of this type of game.
Old 04-07-2007   #10
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Las Venturas was a huge let down...except for the AT 400!!!
Old 04-07-2007   #11
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
If GTA had real night time las vegas would look awesome, but it always appeared day time.

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #12
Jmaz98
What the Folk
Newbie Member

Jmaz98 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea that city did always appear to be in the daylight... and on top of that Las Venturas was basically the Strip with like an airport right by it. So hopfully Rockstar makes GTA IV feel fully made.
Jmaz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007   #13
Lecom
Newbie Member

Lecom is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, the real Upstate New York is a scary place all in itself, so it should make for a good GTA setting.
Lecom is offline   Reply With Quote