Old 04-03-2007   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Things To Notice

If you are a long time GTAGaming fan, and by long time I mean long, long time fan of about 5 years, you will remember the Things To Notice page. It started out back when we were the Vice City Resource in the summer of 2002. The Game Informer world exclusive Vice City preview had just been released, and thousands of people were placing the first screenshots under magnification to find the smallest details that gave hint to any new information on the game, "Is that a dog? Was that a shark by that boat?" We provided a location for all of the screenshot theorycraft to present itself collectively. Now, 5 years later, we are re-establishing the trend for the long-time fan nostalgia and for the newer fans to participate in this exciting, hype-building section we call Things To Notice.

Website Link: www.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/thingstonotice
Quote:
-Submission-
1. Please do not submit anything fairly evident e.g. "This is a screenshot of the Russian guy!"
2. Try to be well informed so you aren't submitting something on this page.
3. Try to give instructions on where to spot the object in question.

-How To Submit-
*By Email
1. Send an email to kodo@gtagaming.com
2. Subject line "Things To Notice"
3. Paste a link to a screenshot, or attach your own .jpg or .gif file.
4. No .bmps!!
5. Write a short summary on what should be noticed and why.
*By Posting
1. Post in this thread!
2. Post a link to a screenshot, or attach your own .jpg or .gif file.
3. Write a short summary on what should be noticed and why.

-Other Information-
1. For consistency reasons I may remake your image, but I will keep your notification.
2. All submissions will be looked over, however, not all submissions will be used.
Feel free to add your own or comment on existing things in this thread!
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007   #2
manzi

I notcied that in the shot of the 2nd car seen, where there are 2 guys sitting infornt of a house, you can see a realtime reflection of the oppissite building. I know this is a extremly minor thing but its just a small detail i thought i might share.
Old 04-05-2007   #3
Me_Suis_Boss

You can see in the first seconds of the trailer (the train scene) that there is a placard (big printed images) that shows: Vice City 300$. That "maybe" means that you can visit Vice City(hopefully)

the second thing ive noticed is that we have a new mean of transport, between 30 and 35 seconds look to the transport moving on the other side of the bridge
Old 04-05-2007   #4
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

TwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished road
I would love to go to VC and see how it would look revamped. When it comes to the transport on the side of the bridge, lets just hope you really can ride it and its not like the trolly cars in SA.
TwiztidDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Never noticed the fish one, nice page, Kodo
Old 04-05-2007   #6
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold

About 46 seconds into it, top deck of the ferry, something is rotating...looks an awful lot like a chainsaw..
Old 04-05-2007   #7
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Hell, I see it. Does look to be a chainsaw.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I don't see it
Old 04-05-2007   #9
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Right next to the funnel, the very top deck. I watched the trailer, and about 45/46 seconds in you can see something rotating up there.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah I'd have to actually watch that part to really notice anything. On any single frame it blends to much to notice anything is there really, but with video, I could probably make out the spinning.
Old 04-05-2007   #11
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point

Nirvana 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah don't worry I watched for it in the trailer and I guess it appears to be rotating a bit. With that close up shot, arouses suspicion that it's a man tbh
Old 04-05-2007   #13
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah don't worry I watched for it in the trailer and I guess it appears to be rotating a bit. With that close up shot, arouses suspicion that it's a man tbh
On that screen shot I posted, you can clearly see a black base with a orangish thing sticking out. Also, smoke is coming off of it, possible from the motor.

Old 04-05-2007   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

The quality isn't high enough to know for sure what exactly that is there.
Old 04-05-2007   #15
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Same image without sharpening