Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007   #16
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
I was upset that it's in Liberty City Again. Why not do something new?!?

I hate this idea that it's Liberty City but it's been re-made or some shit. That idea makes me sick.

But time will tell. I didn't want to do this but know Iím praying that GTA IV has multiple citys.
Old 04-02-2007   #17
Pale2hall

Pale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished road
I think it was worth the wait since it has made soo much discussion on the boards,

people are picking through this trailer looking for clues, like beatles album covers looking for paul is dead clues

and thats what makes it worth it
Old 04-02-2007   #18
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale2hall
I think it was worth the wait since it has made soo much discussion on the boards,

people are picking through this trailer looking for clues, like beatles album covers looking for paul is dead clues

and thats what makes it worth it
Yeah, I searched for all the clues everywhere when John was killed; just couldn't get enough. That time tho it was more than sad.( Now the game goes on)... it must; for its all we have now. Except or memories of " John " his gift to us.
____________________John Lennon lives !_________________________

Last edited by FG; 04-02-2007 at 09:58 PM..
Old 04-02-2007   #19
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
couldn't be happier with gta4 in terms of LC
Old 04-02-2007   #20
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Chris
couldn't be happier with gta4 in terms of LC
Myself aswell, its all good

we unworthy gamers wait for perfection, whilst our Gods of gamemaking ; are taking the silver disk from the blue hell ; an creating another masterpeace.

Last edited by FG; 04-02-2007 at 09:57 PM..
Old 04-02-2007   #21
DJ_JR_mixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22
yea to me NYC has been over played... shoulda done a city like chicago or some other forien country...

any of you remember driver 2 for playstation? i wish someone would remake a game like that. Because in that game you got a bit of everyhting. you got to drive around the old 50's cars in havanna, got to cruise around chicago, and then go off to vegas, and i think rio was in there too! driver 2 is still one of my favorite games. and im i remember correctly the cities were friggin huge! it took several minutes to go from one end to the other going at top speeds and not hitting anything...granted the graphics sucked but still, on a PS1 they had 4 cities that were equally huge, at least 10-15 different cars per city, and you could even run around and hijack cars. and the police accualy behaved liek police! when you ran a red light while they can see you they chased you, hit a pole or another car, they chased you, speed chased you. and they were kinda hard to get away from too!
unlike the GTA cops where you can do anything except hit them or a pedestrian (sometimes not even that) and they would just sit there and not do anything...and comon i think we can all agree they are the easiest cops in any game to get away from...

so what i want out of GTA4 would be multiple cities or areas at least, not just Liberty city. some country side areas where you could go pretty much anywhere, less friggin taxis in the country i live in a tiny hick town just outside a big city and i see maybe one or 2 taxis in a 6th month period... id like for the rivers not to have 20 ft sides where when you fall into em it taks 10 minutes to swim somewhere to get out...
i know it sounds liek i have alot of demands, but my ideal video game would be somehting like real life. a video game like real life would allow me to do all the illegal stuff without having to worry about the consequinces that would happen in real life. go on a murderous rampage, flee from the cops on a high speed persuit, steal any car that apealed to me, ram annoying/ stupid drivers. you get my point.

but back to the main idea here, i was generally a tad bit unsatisfied. I was hoping the trailer would last at least a minute, show some acual game fottage not what appeared to be cutscenes... maybe like a police persuit. i dunno, the first half was good with all the buildings, but half the trailer was the charachter thinking/talking...
DUDE, WHAT THE HELL, I ALREADY SAID THAT ABOUT DRIVER 2 DUMMY!

Old 04-02-2007   #22
DJ_JR_mixer

???

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGod
Yeah, I searched for all the clues everywhere when John was killed; just couldn't get enough. That time tho it was more than sad.( Now the game goes on)... it must; for its all we have now. Except or memories of " John " his gift to us.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Old 04-02-2007   #23
Pale2hall

Pale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_JR_mixer
. new york was done countless times!!

gta 3
gta lcs
driver 1,2,and parallel lines
true crime!!!

Heh. Guess its not soo countless after all...

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
LISTEN TO A F**KING BEATLES ALBUM YOU F**KING NOOB

Quote:
DUDE, WHAT THE HELL, I ALREADY SAID THAT ABOUT DRIVER 2 DUMMY!
Nevermind, i think i figured out your problem, you're just a prick.

SideNote:

oh and about your signature, I wasnt aware of Groove street, is that were you like to dance with your guy-friends?

Last edited by Pale2hall; 04-02-2007 at 09:51 PM..
Old 04-02-2007   #24
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
lol no u really didnt. all u mentioned was the title. and even that was wrong, driver 2 didnt have NYC in it. u said nothign about how driver 2 had 4 different cities, realistic cops and huge maps. so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but back to my point ok yea now that i think about it and someoen said this earlier, maybe it is a tad bit early for gameplay now but, id at least like it to last more than a minute...
Old 04-02-2007   #25
FG
CJ would be so proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale2hall
Heh. Guess its not soo countless after all...

LISTEN TO A F**KING BEATLES ALBUM YOU F**KING NOOB

Nevermind, i think i figured out your problem, you're just a prick.
oh and about your signature, I wasnt aware of Groove street, is that were you like to dance with your guy-friends?
ohhh, where is Mr. mixer guy Groove St. wannabie? guess he couldn't stand the heat from the fire he made. I sooo wanted to get his vast knowledge on GTAIV,Driver2,an The Beatles

Well, no matter. We have the Gods of gamemaking; (Rock*) busy taking the silver disk from blue hell, an creating another masterpeace. Are we worthy to receive it.
Old 04-02-2007   #26
Vampilehunter

I think the reason some people are disappointed is that they made up ideas in their heads about what they WANTED gta4 to be to the point where they actually believed it. I wasn't disappointed because I didn't try to put any of my own crap into it because, well, I'm not the one making the game.

And now that we've seen that it's going to be Liberty City, people are ALREADY trying to make themselves believe that all the cities will be in the game which there really isn't any evidence of at all. GTA 3 had references to VC too, but that didn't mean that VC was in the game.

Just have faith that R* will create a high quality game as usual and don't try to pick every detail because no matter how good the game actually is, you will only be disappointed.

Last edited by Vampilehunter; 04-02-2007 at 11:46 PM..

Old 04-02-2007   #27
FG
CJ would be so proud

A real gamer should do three things ( a lot ) come to this forum,play a lot, an bitch. R* is watching what we do an say here.
Old 04-03-2007   #28
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Wasted by thread starter

/Closed
Closed Thread