Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2007   #31
lalala

lalala is an unknown quantity at this point
i think its gonna be vice city if you look carefully in this picture,

its says visit vice city for $300. been spotted by CVG

Old 04-01-2007   #32
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
I dont have to justify my decision to you, now you have just been awarded two points for being offtopic and complaing about something that doesn't concern you.
you know you arnt contrubiting to the topic either.

i would like to see Atlanta just for the simple fact that i like the look of the city
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #33
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
If they were going to use different locations, they'd probably use locations that are well, different from eachother. New Jersey is usually considered to be part of New York City, so thats already probably included. Chicago is too much like New York. I personally think they will use previous cities, but there must be a reason for the player to go there. The trailer said he smuggled people. Maybe he goes to San Fierro or Los Santos and smuggles immigrants into the country while trying to evade FBI/police. Once we know more info on the storyline, we can probably get clued into which other locations are in the game, if any.

Last edited by rcguy150; 04-01-2007 at 09:08 PM..
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #34
shabbagaz
Newbie Member

shabbagaz is an unknown quantity at this point
I would certainly like to see multiple destinations. Kinda got used to it in San Andreas and it was great driving/flying/going by boat or train to the other cities and little towns.

I'd obviously like there to be countryside, but more realistic - in San Andreas there was far too much traffic which indicated that it was a busy and highly-populated place... if that makes any sense!
shabbagaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007   #35
i.said.whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala

In that same picture theres a billboard for FlyUS with 300$ written on it,,, hard for me to believe it's just a coincidence. Yay modern version of Vice City that would be nice!
Old 04-02-2007   #36
i.said.whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala

In that same picture theres a billboard for FlyUS with 300$ written on it,,, hard for me to believe it's just a coincidence. Yay modern version of Vice City that would be nice!