Old 04-01-2007   #1
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i feel like a fat kid

I want seconds.
We got that great tastey update, leaving so much suspense still hanging in the air, and now that its sorta wearing off, i am wondering when we will get the next update, i hope its soon....like 3 hours soon.
this is where asif comes in, how far was the Info spacing when GTA SA came out?
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
With San Andreas? It depends. We got our first bits in March 2004 I believe, those 3 screenshots and 4 pieces of artwork, then May we got the GI world exclusive preview, and throughout the summer we would receive information once every few days it seemed. GameSpot had San Andreas Saturday for awhile, where each Saturday they would have a new preview on a different gameplay element in the game. August, September, October we got the official site updates and trailers. So I'm guessing the GI exclusive later this month will be our next bit of information, then throughout the summer.
Old 04-01-2007   #3
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
I know what you mean alex. I feel like a greedy little bastard. I'm addicted.
Old 04-01-2007   #4
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
I just want to know how & why Liberty City has been upgraded. Its doesn’t make any sense. There must be more citys included. Like New York, Liberty City, Vice City & SA. I'm just very confused at the moment. I want to know what the fuck is going on!