Old 04-01-2007   #1
nPatel689

nPatel689 is an unknown quantity at this point
When will we get new info?

Does anybody remember how long it took to get new info after the San Andreas debut trailer came out. I cant till more news comes out on GTA IV.
nPatel689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Next month when the May 2007 issue of Game Informer is released. They've got a 10 page world exclusive preview, as they did for San Andreas in 2004. We're not sure if we'll get any new information before then, but I'm doubting it.

The debut San Andreas trailer came out along with the first official site update in August 2004. We already knew a lot about San Andreas at the time, so it wouldn't make sense to relate that to this case.
Old 04-01-2007   #3
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
the game comes out in oct and its april so i think we will be getting more info each month now

expect alot of info in september lol

but dont expect to know it all alot of us didnt know multiplayer was in SA until we played the game and discovered it

R will hide certain things so when we actually find it in game we will be like holy shit
Smokeydogg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #4
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
The next bit of info will for surely be the GI Slim was talking about.

I also expect three more trailers to be released. The next one will be between 1:00 and 1:15, the third might be about 1:30 and the last back down around 1:15. Dunno why, just what I feel.
Old 04-01-2007   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I think we're going to see official site updates and trailers around the usual times, late: August, September, and October the weekend before release.
Old 04-01-2007   #6
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought gameinformer subscribers were getting the magazine april? I'm sure that's what i read... so new info this month because you know we'll get scans.

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
PicoDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #7
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Yeah, we just have to twiddle our thumbs, re-watch the trailer 5000 times and complain about how politicians are complaining about Liberty City looking like New York until whenever the May issue of GI comes out.

Does anyone know when GI issues are normally released? I couldn't find the regular date when I seached.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #8
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Normally magazines release issues the month before they are dated. We are likely to see GI May between 15th - 30th of April.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #9
DoomMunke13
You ever had that feeling
Newbie Member

DoomMunke13 is an unknown quantity at this point
From right now we have 22 days til the new Gameinformer comes out.
Old 04-01-2007   #10
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I guess this means I have to convert to alcoholism for the next while to pass the time.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #11
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Lol , if they released the cover, it's going to come out really soon.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote