Old 04-01-2007   #1
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
GTA IV image cuts

Well, now that we finally have screenshots, we can go about making GTA IV sigs and wallpapers that are actually legit! I cut out a few images and uploaded them to help make this process easier. Here you go.

EDIT: They're a little jaggy. sorry.

GTA IV guy trailer cut

With background

GTA IV guy Game informer sepia tone (what I did for my sig)
I'll post the original later.

Statue of Liberty

Chrysler building

I might post more later. Peace.
Old 04-01-2007   #2
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
nice thx man.
Old 04-01-2007   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Very bad cuts dude. Great try though.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007   #4
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I'm totally dissatisfied with them now, especially the top two. I'm gonna go fix them. They looked better up against the transparent Paint.NET background.
Old 04-01-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
The Chrysler bldg. one; may be good as is for a great sig, need to get the resident sig makers to lookie see. If my life depended on making art, I would die quick
Old 04-01-2007   #6
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Did you notice the sort of bloom on the statue of liberty? That just shows the shadows and graphics rock... I would love it if you could cut the blue sportscar (which I think is a Volkswagen Eos)