Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2007   #31
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, someone posted this on another site that I go to. After seeing this, I'm almost 100% sure Rockstar based his look off of this guy. Good find.
Old 03-31-2007   #32
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
dont buy anything until you hear it from R*, but a Serb Sniper would be cool i guess....if a little pointless.
no i was talking about the character from behind enemy lines
i was thinking that Rock* could make the charicter have a simalar background as well as look to the charicter in that movie

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #33
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Jesus, nice find here. Looks exactly the same.
Old 03-31-2007   #34
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I knew the main character reminded me of someone, even his voice is the same as Vladimir Mashkov in the movie.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote