Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007   #16
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a russian accent to me (i hear it every day in one of my classes, one of the guys in my class is from russia and sounds just about the same, not thats a bad thing or anything) could make for a good plot: Russian guy working as a hitman for the family/mafia. I love the idea playing as him.

personally im kinda tired of the whole gangsta thing...Tommy and the guy from GTA3 were better IMO. Mostly because they didnt say anything everytime you hit somehting
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #17
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
what do you mean you don't know much about him yet. you know what he fucking looks like and that he has a russian accent. what more do you need. does his character really matter? i mean, when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what he does but what you do.

.....and after countless hours of playing, you will love him, i mean, how could you not. spend as much time with someone as the majority of the people here will, and you will definitely develop some sort of "likable" feelings.
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #18
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
the second i saw the guy i thought of boris the blade from snatch and he's the best character on that film so y wouldn't this guy be the same
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #19
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be honest here. We cant actually confirm he is Russian. His accent has a little bit of Polish in it too. But its more then likely he is russian, but i thought i'd share a little bit of that too.
Old 03-31-2007   #20
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipenguin
I actualy think that I will enjoy playing this character as much as I liked Tommy In Vice City.
Yeah Tommy was my favourite character in the series so far, and this one's shaping up to be another great guy.
Old 03-31-2007   #21
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
he could be from any of those eastern european country's slovakia or anything like that you never know
Old 03-31-2007   #22
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
How can you guys judge him from a trailer ? That's just plain stupid.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #23
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Well we already know what his voice sounds like, his attitude, a bit of his past history. There's already enough information in the trailer about the new guy to either like him or not.
Old 03-31-2007   #24
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

yeah someone somewhere will come up with a i see spiderman or something story and then the photoshopped images will start appearing then people will start placing random locations but untill then we will just hav to speculate
Old 03-31-2007   #25
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by washablemarker
what do you mean you don't know much about him yet. you know what he fucking looks like and that he has a russian accent. what more do you need. does his character really matter? i mean, when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter what he does but what you do.

.....and after countless hours of playing, you will love him, i mean, how could you not. spend as much time with someone as the majority of the people here will, and you will definitely develop some sort of "likable" feelings.

What I was trying to say was, why are we going to say anything when the only thing we know is his accent and the few lines he said.
C-Bullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #26
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Character looks pretty good, I've already seen proof of facial hair customization. Compare his face to the one of him close up and the one of him driving the blue convertable so thats a good thing.
Im half Russian and its hard to tell what accent hes got. Hes either Slovakian or Russian, both accents are fairly similar but im leaning towards Russian.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #27
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

i didnt think that was him drivin the convertable car the only to shots ive seen of him are the ones of him standing there or walking away
Old 03-31-2007   #28
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro
i didnt think that was him drivin the convertable car the only to shots ive seen of him are the ones of him standing there or walking away
Just checked it again and your right. Specifically the guy driving the car looks much younger than the guy at the end.
Old 03-31-2007   #29
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I'm just as hyped as anyone here if not more then most people but I just said it because some people are saying the character could have been better and so on.