Old 03-30-2007   #1
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
Wink So tell me

How many times have you watched the GTA IV Trailer since its been released? Looking for the tiniest detail that you hope no one else has found, going frame by frame, so you can claim personal gratification?

Dont be lying now!
Old 03-30-2007   #2
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I have watched it about 7 times in total, just to see the little details as you said and to see what the city will look like as well as the vehicles,peds,etc
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #3
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I looked at it enough to find people sitting on stoops and pigeons on buildings.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #4
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
I've lost track by now.
Old 03-30-2007   #5
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I just watched it 6 more times on my TV in HD. It was made available in the XBL Marketplace at midnight and I downloaded it a few minutes ago. Looks sooooooo much better than watching it on the computer.
Old 03-30-2007   #6
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
I just watched it 6 more times on my TV in HD. It was made available in the XBL Marketplace at midnight and I downloaded it a few minutes ago. Looks sooooooo much better than watching it on the computer.
/same
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #7
Under_score
The Snuke

Under_score is an unknown quantity at this point
I've watched it around four times.

And America is not really the best country. That honor belongs to somewhere in Northern Europe because they have better standards of living than we do.
Under_score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #8
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw a lot of things when I first watched it, butI'd say around 3 times.
I wasn't gonna run here all excited to post about what I saw wanting to be special LOL.

MANY people went through it fram by fram I'm sure and saw all the same things.
Realistic reflections on the water, realistic shadow changes, the driver adjusting his mirror, the sign for Vice City travel, the fat cop, the grocery bag and burger wielding women, the lady stuck in the ground and all the other weird stuff at that spot, pidgeons sitting, and hopfeully pooping on statues, the cell phone ad as well as the familiarized ads, the cabs are VANS, people smokin cigarettes (old anyway), if you also notice the blonde lady walks THROUGH a door, but that'll most likely change, drinks are carried, maybe even cell phones used by peds, realistic garbage debris on streets.
If I'm not mistaken, there's some gang members on the above shots of the peds on the street, look at the fat bald guys with cigars... yep, I bet they're a gang, there's another one by em too WITH hair, looking the same.
Cable cars look cool.

But... What I really DON'T understand is... Why is there a barrel monkey swinging from the beer cap on the ad next to the cellphone?

Last edited by ReLLo; 03-30-2007 at 09:45 PM..
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #9
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
27 now
Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #10
Cannavaro
[13]

Cannavaro is an unknown quantity at this point
LOLOLLOL

K iv looked at everything!! and i think iv watched the trailor more than 26 times

Perhaps Here, Things will Be Different
Cannavaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #11
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
about 30, i was showing it to everyone at school on our HD tv in Video Production class.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #12
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
what did the teacher say