Old 03-29-2007   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Now we wait and...

So know we wait for every litte bit of information we can find, the trailer has come and gone, and its time to begin reading between the lines and finding the hidden details.

-The thought of brand name cars is intriguing, but an unlikely reality ( considering car manufacturers don't want to see their cars being vilolated in ways they could have never imagined. Anyway, rockstar, in previous years as included look alikes of car models.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86184 -3rd image down, Look at the cars in the background, notice the black car located a little right from the center, looks alot like the chrysler 300 and just above that car we see and ad, It appears the" burger" shot is back.

so look, look and look some more for these hidden details.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #2
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Brand Name cars would never happen....Jack Thompson would flip out..but nobody cares about him anyways haha!..

But...I think it would cost a tremendous amount of money for R* to use those name brands for the game...But Do expect replicas...
Old 03-29-2007   #3
br0kebusta
Newbie Member

br0kebusta is an unknown quantity at this point
I prefer the made up names, makes the game remind you that it's not real
br0kebusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #4
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Its better thay way....between liscensing and all that extra shit...R* wouldn't waste time on that...some of the names are funny as well
Old 03-29-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike
Its better thay way....between liscensing and all that extra shit...R* wouldn't waste time on that...some of the names are funny as well
Yeah , like we all love the name Los Santos. We new what it stood for !
The same with LC = something like New York
Old 03-29-2007   #6
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
As i look into the skys I didn't see a single aircraft, and this concerns me.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #7
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I haven't saw any motorcycles in the trailer/teaster yet either, but don't worry about that, there it is probably a strong possibility that there are going to be aircrafts in IV.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Be not troubled , the Rock* team will have A/C it was only about a Min: teaser
Old 03-29-2007   #9
FG
CJ would be so proud

ohh yeah , fast is good. But I have been asking Rock* to put in some ultra lite aircraft aswell....just for fun
Old 03-29-2007   #10
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8...aivcap8yd6.jpg

Look at that image, bottom right. Notice the pink poster that says "I slept with my Mom!"? Now, who does the guy in the poster look like? To me, he looks a LOT like Fido from GTA III. Easter Egg perhaps?

Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #11
Werdoop

Werdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished roadWerdoop is on a distinguished road
the only similarity I see is his hair

Last edited by Werdoop; 03-29-2007 at 10:48 PM..
Werdoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #12
FG
CJ would be so proud

Thats why we need overseas places to make thease jets a good sourec of transport. Fly to LS an see an old friend. Edit : under the radar ,tree top level ,high up ,anyway you wanna go...right?
Old 03-29-2007   #13
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterfl0w
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8...aivcap8yd6.jpg

Look at that image, bottom right. Notice the pink poster that says "I slept with my Mom!"? Now, who does the guy in the poster look like? To me, he looks a LOT like Fido from GTA III. Easter Egg perhaps?

That actually says "I slept with your mom."
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote