Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2007   #9
CMinLA

CMinLA is on a distinguished roadCMinLA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonJames
Okay. Here is a grisly thought.

I really DO live in Boston, and I really do remember the fateful day upon which our lives all changed. 9/11/2001 was a horrible, horrible day. But I'm wondering whether Rockstar has addressed any of this story in this game.

I'm assuming that the game will take place AFTER the events of that day. If they have done this, then I'm wondering whether there will be any mention of those buildings.

Do you think that they would dare put the pit that exists in the real Manhattan -- you know, the giant, open wound in the earth that used to be two tall buildings...?!

Or do you think that they will punt, and just leave it alone?

All speculation. And this is why I wrote in the title PLEASE DON'T READ this message if you live in NYC, unless you have a really strong stomach.

Thanks.

- James
dude i know that was a real bad thing and all but i'm pretty sure people who live there can read that without throwing up. you don't have to be so dramatic about it. i know it sucked but you don't have to use words like "giant open wound in the earth" and stuff. people aren't that easily offended