Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2007   #1
voodooscar

Wink views on what the story and game will be about and have

i for one loved the trailer and its just like rockstar to only gove u a taste of whats to come but this is a thread for your views on the story , city and everything else so ill start.

the city is a updated liberty city as u can see the city seems to be falling apart and updated i think the whole map for the game will be one huge city with county around it and in that country side are small towns and subuerbs and i think it will be a bit bigger then s.a also the main guy seems to be a apert of the russian mafia looking for a new start away from his current life style and of corse he will be caught back up in the same life style and his past will come bac to haunt him.

now its your turn
Old 03-29-2007   #2
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope they put hot coffee back in
Smokeydogg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #3
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooscar
i for one loved the trailer and its just like rockstar to only gove u a taste of whats to come but this is a thread for your views on the story , city and everything else so ill start.

the city is a updated liberty city as u can see the city seems to be falling apart and updated i think the whole map for the game will be one huge city with county around it and in that country side are small towns and subuerbs and i think it will be a bit bigger then s.a also the main guy seems to be a apert of the russian mafia looking for a new start away from his current life style and of corse he will be caught back up in the same life style and his past will come bac to haunt him.

now its your turn
I couldn't agree more
ska is offline   Reply With Quote