Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2007   #1
RatedArtist

RatedArtist is an unknown quantity at this point
Question WTF weebls gta 4 exclusive preview

As long rumoured, GTA4 is set in England. As the Rockstar team hail from over here they said that they’re determined to avoid all the usual UK clichés and create something appropriately English.
The majority of the missions take place in Churchill City, a fictionalised version of London. Rather than map a huge area as in the previous game they have decided to put the same amount of detail into one city, producing an area with a massive scale, and buildings that can all, in one way or another, be entered.

The rest

"http://www.weebls-stuff.com/articles/564/gta-4-exclusive-preview"

Are you freakin kiddin????????
RatedArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #2
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
And you're believing this.

Rockstar have released no information to anyone at all. I say wait and see what the game really is in 14 hours and 38 minutes (at time of posting).
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #3
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, he is freakin kidding. Although the segment you provided makes it sound pretty convincing.

Although this picture... not so much.

That and it was posted July 4th of last year, so there's no need to worry.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #4
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
"You can now happy-slap passersby using the PS3 controller’s motion sensor, getting a picture stored on your memory card every time."

lmfao

i think its fairly obvious that this article was done with a bit of tongue and cheek guys

Last edited by WhatWhat; 03-29-2007 at 04:58 AM..
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #5
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
"After a lot of consideration and the recent Hot Coffee debacle, Rockstar have decided to remove the minigame where a bee stings the Queen’s clitoris and you have to suck the poison out."

Like it wasn't obvious that this is a spoof article..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #6
Kwanza

Kwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enoughKwanza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Posted by Bizunth in Articles on 4th July 2006 at 4:37pm
Just like I thought, I read it last summer. None of the shots are real in the least, I can't believe you even fell for it.
Kwanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #7
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
The only way this is true is if info is leaked. I haven't seen that yet from R*.
Old 03-29-2007   #8
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
they would have to remove the knife as a weapon in the UK version with all the recent activities.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #9
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
I was wondering the same thing.
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #10
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayuk2
they would have to remove the knife as a weapon in the UK version with all the recent activities.
Of course they won't.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #11
UnleadedPenguin

UnleadedPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonJames
What does THAT mean?

- James
A spate of stabbings (mostly in London) has led to a media furore about gang culture and violence on our streets. See my thread from a few days ago "The Inevitable Controversy"
Old 03-29-2007   #12
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
I've seen this before, it's a at least half a year old. I liked it and it does sound convincing but if you know better you should be able to figure out that it's fake. Just read it carefully. The pictures should tell it's fake too. This gives me something to do until the trailer pops up so thanks for that.

Last edited by CaliMex; 03-29-2007 at 03:50 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #13
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Wow the black cab lol...so much detail!