Will totally get it no matter what 24 57.14%
If it's an MMO, I will wait for reviews 10 23.81%
No way man 8 19.05%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2007   #16
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Nah, no sarcasm. If it turned out to be an MMO, I would definitely would have waited just to see how it turned out.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #17
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
I just realized... You can waste SO much time on MMOs, much more than just a normal online game. If it was a good one, I wouldn't need to get a new game for a really long time. And if it was traditional GTA, that would be cool, too. I'm for it either way.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #18
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i hope they do it kinda like medal of honour.You can play the main single player game (with multiplayer options) but have the option to connect to servers and play a round of death match or gang vs gang. 8)

If they do this,lets hope they dont make us subsribe -_-
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #19
Skript

Skript is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard rumours early last year. Not sure if it was as someone posted before one of the developers of rockstar broke away and formed his own company and is developing an mmo. I would say Rockstar are definately considering it. Seeing as most big publishers have atleast one mmo under their belt. They are probally waiting for technology to catch up to their ideas.
Skript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #20
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Would DEFINATLEY buy it no matter what. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't be dissapointed with it being an MMO.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #21
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I'd put careful consideration into it. And depending on how much money it costs per month (if it would cost any) I'd most likely get it.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #22
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skript
I heard rumours early last year. Not sure if it was as someone posted before one of the developers of rockstar broke away and formed his own company and is developing an mmo. I would say Rockstar are definately considering it. Seeing as most big publishers have atleast one mmo under their belt. They are probally waiting for technology to catch up to their ideas.
The game is called All Points Bulletin, and I'm not sure if it's even coming out anymore.
Old 03-28-2007   #23
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
GTA is GTA. It will always rule.

I'll be buying it.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #24
WhatWhat
Banned
Banned

WhatWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
by that logic san andreas would never have had a gangsta theme. and vice city wouldnt have had an 80s theme.

plus its not a varied sample, most people on this site play video games regularly i would imagine to create a proeper statisitic many different backgrounds would need to be covered.

However tho if GTA was purely an mmo, i wouldn't buy it (not going to happen, maybe in twenty years when everyone has internet access). Single player plus mmo, definately.
WhatWhat is offline   Reply With Quote