Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2007   #31
ballabeata
Schaffe

ballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished road
No, I have virus protection, and I have had it since upload. Scanned with no viruses.
ballabeata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #32
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
nothing of that kind . Well, it looks like some video player, but doesn't work. Someone else should try it, my comp might just be stupid
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #33
ballabeata
Schaffe

ballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished road
It's flash, but it doesnt play for me.
Old 03-28-2007   #34
ballabeata
Schaffe

No, check your system clock on your computer to make sure its the right time. Its still the same for me.
Old 03-28-2007   #35
Bladexen

Bladexen is on a distinguished roadBladexen is on a distinguished road
Big Boots, it sais 16 hours left. (14 for you since you probably live in a different time zone.)
Bladexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #36
ballabeata
Schaffe

It is released in 16 hours for everyone no matter where they live. Time zones do not matter.
Old 03-28-2007   #37
mdopro

n he did listen im sorry i posted this and i will apologize ti genesis about it too

he didnt mean for this to go all over the net you guys are mean
Old 03-28-2007   #38
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ mdopro.....your right it sorta looks like an honest mistake , now that I seen how it played out.
Old 03-29-2007   #39
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Well the guy and his forum deserved it anyway. Faking something to get publicity is not cool.

Anyway i'm still wondering how much of a great job Rockstar is doing to keep it all a secret, unlike Valve when somebody stole the source code for example, or leaked pictures and etc
Old 03-29-2007   #40
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Well the guy and his forum deserved it anyway. Faking something to get publicity is not cool.

Anyway i'm still wondering how much of a great job Rockstar is doing to keep it all a secret, unlike Valve when somebody stole the source code for example, or leaked pictures and etc
Exactly, i dont know how they managed to keep every single detail quiet, man....i wont get to sleep to-night, 11pm time for me, it'll be worth it tough, ain't had this much buzz since that EON-8 thing last year.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote