Old 03-27-2007   #91
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=darrenuk1972]
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Found one? There's no need to have a bunch of different Fake screenshot threads. Post them all here.

I hope that second image isn't from GTA 4 even though these are faked pictures because if the second image turns out to be part of GTA 4 it would be like Liberty City yet again. To be honest, I think Liberty City was the worst location. It was always raining and getting foggy there for a start. Even though it was a cold place but cold states do have sunshine a lot as well. It hardly ever did get sunny in Liberty City.
Yeah, it is a redone Liberty City. I don't remember the name, but it's the place where you are taken to do the first missions.
I kinda liked the fact it was all foggy and stuff. Lights + fog = awesome. And it gave a better feel of an urban jungle.
Old 03-27-2007   #92
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
anyone played a old psone game called...'urban chaos'

that was set in cleveland.That had the type of atmosphere i hope they capture within gta4.Howling wind,nights that are actually! dark,and flickering street lamps.

That revamped GTAC picture above reminded me of this.I hope they dont take libert city and revamp it and add to it :/
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #93
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenuk1972
I think Rockstar should base another in England again. Most of them are based in America and it would make a change to have it based in England again.

Also, I think Rockstar should do a remake of GTA: London and GTA 2 because they were all from a birds-eye view and they were crap like that. Also, the story missions had limited attepts. When you fail a mission too many times the failed mission was always removed from the game so that you don't pass it after all. I also noticed in them two, when you shoot at the cops too much they disappeared from the games.
Honestly, The Getaway is boring as. I don't think a British GTA would be good at all. And I'm British.
Old 03-27-2007   #94
adub
HELLO PEASANTS

adub is on a distinguished roadadub is on a distinguished road

umm.....
Old 03-27-2007   #95
Skript

Skript is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenuk1972
Also, I think Rockstar should do a remake of GTA: London and GTA 2 because they were all from a birds-eye view and they were crap like that.
I disagree. GTA 1 + 2 were the two best games i've ever played. mainly because the franchise was so new and exciting. Even though the 3D GTA's are good, they will never compete to when I played the orgininal GTA.
Skript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #96
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skript
I disagree. GTA 1 + 2 were the two best games i've ever played. mainly because the franchise was so new and exciting. Even though the 3D GTA's are good, they will never compete to when I played the orgininal GTA.
no doubt gta 1 & 2 was different yes enjoyable,but gta only became gta when Gta3 came out IMO they changed too much to compare the both.Only thing they have in common is the titles.
Old 03-27-2007   #97
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Good cos I made it. It's actually just a render from dA. Look at the bottom right, theres an NY cab.
Yeah, I noticed the cab. Impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
Yeah, it is a redone Liberty City. I don't remember the name, but it's the place where you are taken to do the first missions.
I kinda liked the fact it was all foggy and stuff. Lights + fog = awesome. And it gave a better feel of an urban jungle.
Luigi's Sex Club Seven. And yeah, I agree, the fog and rain added to the grey feeling, the grimy image they were trying to portray with LC. That fake is one of my favourite.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #98
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoReal
no doubt gta 1 & 2 was different yes enjoyable,but gta only became gta when Gta3 came out IMO they changed too much to compare the both.Only thing they have in common is the titles.
Agreed ,good games for sure . GTAIII was a real turn for the series.An the beat goes on.
Old 03-28-2007   #99
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoReal
anyone played a old psone game called...'urban chaos'

that was set in cleveland.That had the type of atmosphere i hope they capture within gta4.Howling wind,nights that are actually! dark,and flickering street lamps.

That revamped GTAC picture above reminded me of this.I hope they dont take libert city and revamp it and add to it :/
haha i remember that! it had really impressive cut scenes and even though you couldnt really explore a great deal. it was probably where gta got some ideas from.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #100
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member

hahaha at last thought i was only one who played it lol

yer no doubt you can see where gta got a few ideas,game was a classic back in the day.