Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007   #91
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member
 
ivar87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tallinn
Posts: 105
ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=darrenuk1972]
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Found one? There's no need to have a bunch of different Fake screenshot threads. Post them all here.





I hope that second image isn't from GTA 4 even though these are faked pictures because if the second image turns out to be part of GTA 4 it would be like Liberty City yet again. To be honest, I think Liberty City was the worst location. It was always raining and getting foggy there for a start. Even though it was a cold place but cold states do have sunshine a lot as well. It hardly ever did get sunny in Liberty City.
Yeah, it is a redone Liberty City. I don't remember the name, but it's the place where you are taken to do the first missions.
I kinda liked the fact it was all foggy and stuff. Lights + fog = awesome. And it gave a better feel of an urban jungle.
__________________
ivar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #92
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham,uk.
Posts: 39
SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
anyone played a old psone game called...'urban chaos'

that was set in cleveland.That had the type of atmosphere i hope they capture within gta4.Howling wind,nights that are actually! dark,and flickering street lamps.

That revamped GTAC picture above reminded me of this.I hope they dont take libert city and revamp it and add to it :/
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #93
Scott
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenuk1972
I think Rockstar should base another in England again. Most of them are based in America and it would make a change to have it based in England again.

Also, I think Rockstar should do a remake of GTA: London and GTA 2 because they were all from a birds-eye view and they were crap like that. Also, the story missions had limited attepts. When you fail a mission too many times the failed mission was always removed from the game so that you don't pass it after all. I also noticed in them two, when you shoot at the cops too much they disappeared from the games.
Honestly, The Getaway is boring as. I don't think a British GTA would be good at all. And I'm British.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #94
adub
HELLO PEASANTS
Regular Member
 
adub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 326
adub is on a distinguished roadadub is on a distinguished road


umm.....
__________________
adub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #95
Skript
Registered User
 
Skript's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 14
Skript is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenuk1972
Also, I think Rockstar should do a remake of GTA: London and GTA 2 because they were all from a birds-eye view and they were crap like that.
I disagree. GTA 1 + 2 were the two best games i've ever played. mainly because the franchise was so new and exciting. Even though the 3D GTA's are good, they will never compete to when I played the orgininal GTA.
Skript is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #96
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham,uk.
Posts: 39
SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skript
I disagree. GTA 1 + 2 were the two best games i've ever played. mainly because the franchise was so new and exciting. Even though the 3D GTA's are good, they will never compete to when I played the orgininal GTA.
no doubt gta 1 & 2 was different yes enjoyable,but gta only became gta when Gta3 came out IMO they changed too much to compare the both.Only thing they have in common is the titles.
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #97
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 3,854
Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Good cos I made it. It's actually just a render from dA. Look at the bottom right, theres an NY cab.
Yeah, I noticed the cab. Impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar87
Yeah, it is a redone Liberty City. I don't remember the name, but it's the place where you are taken to do the first missions.
I kinda liked the fact it was all foggy and stuff. Lights + fog = awesome. And it gave a better feel of an urban jungle.
Luigi's Sex Club Seven. And yeah, I agree, the fog and rain added to the grey feeling, the grimy image they were trying to portray with LC. That fake is one of my favourite.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007   #98
FG
CJ would be so proud
 
FG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Americas Favorite Playground ~ SanAndreas
Posts: 2,247
FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoReal
no doubt gta 1 & 2 was different yes enjoyable,but gta only became gta when Gta3 came out IMO they changed too much to compare the both.Only thing they have in common is the titles.
Agreed ,good games for sure . GTAIII was a real turn for the series.An the beat goes on.
__________________
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #99
jayuk2
Registered User
 
jayuk2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 148
jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoReal
anyone played a old psone game called...'urban chaos'

that was set in cleveland.That had the type of atmosphere i hope they capture within gta4.Howling wind,nights that are actually! dark,and flickering street lamps.

That revamped GTAC picture above reminded me of this.I hope they dont take libert city and revamp it and add to it :/
haha i remember that! it had really impressive cut scenes and even though you couldnt really explore a great deal. it was probably where gta got some ideas from.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #100
SoReal
Birmingham...uk's ghetto
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Birmingham,uk.
Posts: 39
SoReal has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hahaha at last thought i was only one who played it lol

yer no doubt you can see where gta got a few ideas,game was a classic back in the day.
SoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 AM.