Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2007   #31
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
Probably a best thing we keep this whole hot-coffee stuff to a minimal, guys.
Old 03-20-2007   #32
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
For what reason?
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007   #33
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
It's all old news now anyway and i dont think R* will be stupid enough to give Jack Thompson a good reason for his lawsuit.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007   #34
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
If people really want it, modders will probably find some way to mod it into the game anyways even if it's not there
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007   #35
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy_999
If people really want it, modders will probably find some way to mod it into the game anyways even if it's not there
In that case it would require them to make new animations and do a bunch of recoding/retexturing.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007   #36
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It's just not worth all the trouble to in anyway get it into the game. Even if it's just a third party mod, Rockstar could get blamed for allowing this sort of content into the game, which will result in an "un-moddable" version being released.

In the end, sex in Grand Theft Auto will have negative results, it's not worth it.
Old 03-20-2007   #37
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
It's just not worth all the trouble to in anyway get it into the game. Even if it's just a third party mod, Rockstar could get blamed for allowing this sort of content into the game, which will result in an "un-moddable" version being released.

In the end, sex in Grand Theft Auto will have negative results, it's not worth it.
I suppose you're right since there is a higher threshold for acceptable violence in media compared to how much nudity and sex is allowed. I doubt they will add such a minigame again mostly because of this fiasco. I too want to forget about hot coffee but I see something written about it once in a while.
Old 03-20-2007   #38
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Man did you call that: Mentioned in this new GameSpot article