Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2007   #46
Scott

You mean, Greater London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Surrey..I could go on.

I want a US location.
Old 03-16-2007   #47
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I want the US too. I'd honestly be a bit dissapointed if it's set in London.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007   #48
ballabeata
Schaffe

ballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished roadballabeata is on a distinguished road
I am hoping for Chicago (Salvatore life story), Detroit (Motor City goes along with GTA), Denver (SNOW), Dallas (everything bigger in TX, this game is BIGGER), Philladelphia (Home State).....If it were in Europe it would be cool to be in Italy to follow Mafia a storyline again. But wait, why not be just Europe...
ballabeata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #49
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Personally I'd like to see Holland-like (Amsterdam?), Germany-like (Muenchen?), UK-like (London?, Edinburgh?), and other American-like locations. Not real names, and they'd have to be islands, of course.

A massive map where you really do need airports to visit the different places. There'll be enough space on the discs they use to have more than 5 San Andreas sized maps, and bigger than San Andreas ones at that. (I am actually just guessing though).

I hope they utilise that.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007   #50
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
Heres What I'm going to say....It won't be based on just London...It's going to be London plus a bunch of other countries..London isn't a big enough place to base just one game on..I'm betting on a large hunk of Europe.
Old 03-18-2007   #51
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I'd just like to say, London isn't only a city, it's a conurbation which means it's built up of cities and towns and therefore, making it like an American 'State'. You guys only know London by the most central parts like Picadilly, Oxford etc.

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 03-18-2007 at 05:42 AM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007   #52
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
I think they'll skip London, as GTA: London was an expansion, and LCS and VCS were "expansions", sort of.